Reel

The most disturbing thing about this box is that it showed me how much I didn’t know about Windows! Thank you @egre55

Can someone guide me with this box ?

Edit: Never mind. I’m a dummy.

yep older versions of the tool will work, but re-generating data with the new tool is an additional challenge and more fun :slight_smile:
@opt1kz

@egre55 said:
yep older versions of the tool will work, but re-generating data with the new tool is an additional challenge and more fun :slight_smile:
@opt1kz

Yeah, the latter is what I ended up doing. I realized that was a possibility about 10s after I clicked the post button. Lol. I love this box so far, by the way.

lol yeah always the way! gl ?

i am able to get shell! but why i just can’t get out of the stupid shell like can’t move any where only can not too many commands on metepeter session! any one advice how i can scap to diffrent possessor

got root! but i had. hard time moving From Clai*** ad*** privsac

it just wont paypas to the folder Ba*** S*** keep saying access denied reset the Box and then it worked

:)___ very nice box thank to the makers and also thanks to @waspy For the helping and also @pzylence with brainstorming :+1:

Pm if you need help

Edit: Got past that hurdle thanks to @Perseverance!

Rooted. Amazing machine. I’m primarily a Linux guy and I learned more from this machine than from every other Windows machine I’ve done so far, combined.

10/10 @egre55

MTF ! Great box … ! I learned a lot … a lot …

What an amazing box. Learnt a shedload of crafty things. Great community too !

Rooted, starting to like WIndows Machines. Big thanks to @thek . PM if you need hints.
Have fun.

Can someone please give some hints for initial foothold? Is there some other service running on nonstandard port? I have been trying to scan all ports but it takes ages to finish (20+ hours) and I currently don’t see how can I utilize content of a documents on standard three open ports. Do I need to send something to someone on port 25? :confused:

Can I pm someone to discuss. I have some ideas but need some bouncing off.

Hey, managed to login as t** user and I know what I have to do to escalate to c***** user but when I try to change the ow*** of the AD object with powerhsell I get an access denied even when I have privileges on c*****, I’m not an expert on Powershell or Windows so I don’t know any other method of changing the ow*** of an AD object, can I talk to somebody?

That was a VERY tough box! Thanks to @TazWake for the nudge and @egre55 for forcing me to finally learn a bit of PS :dizzy:

:+1:

Some hint about where to start?

Hi everyone,
Can someone give me a hint on priv es pls ? PM