Reel

@meni0n Try using a different method to generate the payload.

Found that blood tool but have no idea what to do with it.

@tigr8787 said:
@meni0n Try using a different method to generate the payload.

Hmm I can’t really find any other tools to generate a .r** I tried two different msf modules and a script off github but no shell ?

In my humble opinion: amazing box! Must congratulate to the author and say a big thank you to TazWake!!

really this box is fun … the initial step is simply magnificent!
the priv esc for root was totally brainfuck for me … but … ROOTED!

:slight_smile:

I tried sending emails with different to and from users, its seems successful. However, there is no response from the payload. Anyone can give me some tips on verifying if its working or not?

The most disturbing thing about this box is that it showed me how much I didn’t know about Windows! Thank you @egre55

Can someone guide me with this box ?

Edit: Never mind. I’m a dummy.

yep older versions of the tool will work, but re-generating data with the new tool is an additional challenge and more fun :slight_smile:
@opt1kz

@egre55 said:
yep older versions of the tool will work, but re-generating data with the new tool is an additional challenge and more fun :slight_smile:
@opt1kz

Yeah, the latter is what I ended up doing. I realized that was a possibility about 10s after I clicked the post button. Lol. I love this box so far, by the way.

lol yeah always the way! gl ?

i am able to get shell! but why i just can’t get out of the stupid shell like can’t move any where only can not too many commands on metepeter session! any one advice how i can scap to diffrent possessor

got root! but i had. hard time moving From Clai*** ad*** privsac

it just wont paypas to the folder Ba*** S*** keep saying access denied reset the Box and then it worked

:)___ very nice box thank to the makers and also thanks to @waspy For the helping and also @pzylence with brainstorming :+1:

Pm if you need help

Edit: Got past that hurdle thanks to @Perseverance!

Rooted. Amazing machine. I’m primarily a Linux guy and I learned more from this machine than from every other Windows machine I’ve done so far, combined.

10/10 @egre55

MTF ! Great box … ! I learned a lot … a lot …

What an amazing box. Learnt a shedload of crafty things. Great community too !

Rooted, starting to like WIndows Machines. Big thanks to @thek . PM if you need hints.
Have fun.

Can someone please give some hints for initial foothold? Is there some other service running on nonstandard port? I have been trying to scan all ports but it takes ages to finish (20+ hours) and I currently don’t see how can I utilize content of a documents on standard three open ports. Do I need to send something to someone on port 25? :confused: