Milkshake

I didn’t change anything with the file or the extension and didn’t use any tools on my machine so I’m not sure about the comment section you refer to. Perhaps there is more than one way to get the flag.

mmm… maybe I’m overthinking this… hehe… I’ll try something else.

It’s an audio file, use tools for audio analysis. That’s all we can help you

I’ve been stuck on this one as well. Guess it’s one of those either it jumps right at you or you’re stuck challenges :anguished:

I’ve done it yet.

“analyze the rainbow in the sky”

@JoeDev said:

I didn’t change anything with the file or the extension and didn’t use any tools on my machine so I’m not sure about the comment section you refer to. Perhaps there is more than one way to get the flag.

I’d love to know how you solved it without using any tools, I did solve it in the end but I can’t think of a way to do it without using any tools :open_mouth:

Listen to the song and then the audio, that should help you …

@blobbo no tools on my Kali machine I used a tool but it was from cyber space as they say. Still need to know just message me. A few of us solved it this way so it’s not groundbreaking or anything.

you have to bring all the boys to the yard

i had an audiophile friend for this one, this one was pretty hot

@JoeDev said:
@blobbo no tools on my Kali machine I used a tool but it was from cyber space as they say. Still need to know just message me. A few of us solved it this way so it’s not groundbreaking or anything.

Nah like I said figured it out in the end. It is one of those if you know about it it’s easy if not you’ll take a while.

@blobbo agreed!

what i have to do after i get 000007a5,i google about that but i can’t able to find flag.please help me> @Kaerit said:

@Fif0 said:
I didnt find the song name to be any help. Man dont know what hint to give without giving to much away. Gonna let someone else chime in. If no one has a hint PM me and I can help you further. Or you can get me on Discord

Not the song name, but the comment on it. Something which starts with: 000007A5… and so on.

i tried via Hex code

Not sure if Hex editor will help here. I would go in the direction of visual. Try some of the audio analysis tools.

I had heaps of fun with that code. Hours spent figuring out the secret meaning. :angry:

Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

@imag1ne said:
Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

Spoiler Removed -ippesc

Wow, that was easy. I tried audacity, but that was crazy. Thanks for the help Mak; stego and crypto can break the brain when you don’t know what to look for when converting things around.