Hint for Jerry

Hello, I am very new to HTB and I need a help with Jerry. Everyone votes that it is easy but I already finished poison and now I am stuck with Tomcat and I can’t get in :confused:

Look at what’s available to you in metasploit for tomcat

Thanks. Already done. I haven’t thought that wordlist would be useful :slight_smile:

Any idea for read a file? I cant use cat

do ‘type filename.txt’ and if you have spaces in file name do 'type “file name with spaces.txt” ’

I got it! Thanks!

google for cat alternative for windows or look here command line - Is there replacement for cat on Windows - Stack Overflow

i am having trouble using the metasploit exploit , anyone tried any alternative methods?

use manual method

@sh4co the metasploit exploit isn’t working any hint please. as manual method?

@matikhalliqie I highly recommend figuring out what mistake you are making with the Metasploit module. If you have this much trouble with Jerry and can’t fix it on your own, you’re going to have a bad time here.

@Andromalius i have sucessfully rooted the box. With the name of flag, by mistake i was considering size of file

Hey guys, I am new to HTB and Jerry is my first Machine. I am getting stuck at the last step. I get Access Denied every time I try to read the flags. Any hint please?

I just understood where I was making mistake. Finally found both the flags.

@Draco123 said:
I just understood where I was making mistake. Finally found both the flags.

good