Beatles

@HeiGou said:
I wanted to jump off a building when I figured what the password was ahahahah

congrats

Or men, it’s very funny in the end, very… diferent? Try hard!!!

someone who can help me with final step pls? cant figure out last pass phrase

nvm, that was realy pain… hate this challenge took me half day :open_mouth:

Any decent hints for this one, I’m stuck for 2 days guessing the steghide passphrase to get the flag out the jpeg, soooo frustrating

can someone DM the pass I’ve been guessing so many different passwords and nothing is working when using steghide. I’ve “looked” at the obvious but it’s not working.

Take the most obvious thing out from the picture and try different ways to input the passphrase. It’s like the reason why you can not enter though you definitely know the password

Was nice. And that for some days, while PW is right in front of you. Next step was nice.
THX

Can someone DM me any hints ? Stuc kon the Steghide passphrase…tried everything implied on TYLS and the Beatles…
Edit: got it…feel so dump…

Anyone is able to point me into where I’m supposed to look at? I’m missing the obvious part of the image.

@nobodomon said:
Anyone is able to point me into where I’m supposed to look at? I’m missing the obvious part of the image.

You should use the obvious thing in uppercase

Michelle, ma belle, ce sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, très bien ensemble
I love this challenge I love this challenge I love this challenge
That’s all I want to say

@redlily said:

@nobodomon said:

You should use the obvious thing in uppercase

Oh my god that was it THANK YOU!

Edit: Never mind. Let the wall bashing commence.

hi…can i get some help OUT on last step? could i DM somebody?

nevermind…so obviously…

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m stuck… decrypted the contents of the txt, extracted the zip, found the passphrase, got the .out file, opened it, found some readable text and don’t know what to do with it.

Any help without too much spoilers would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Solved! Thanks for the hint @zz123

Really enjoyed this challenge. Learned something about keeping things simple. Occam's razor - Wikipedia