SecNotes

This was a very cool box. Great work @0xdf

Sorry been a while since I have tried a box, can someone msg me the obvious part

I have tried many crossings but they don’t seem to work…

is this machine intentionally unstable and slow? or only on free server?

@w31rd0 said:
is this machine intentionally unstable and slow? or only on free server?

I’m guessing it’s just on free due to people trying to bruteforce the login. Someone said it’s fine on a VIP server.

Can someone PM me regarding initial foothold - I think I know what to do… Just not sure if Im chasing my tail here

Looking for hints on the privesc, anyone willing to help?

This machine works slow even on vip

Keeps crashing on smb on VIP

for everyone brute forcing the login page. its not the right way and you are making the machine so slow. so please stop!

It is true. Brute force is not needed for this machine.

i reset the box and tons of files had been removed. i thought they were part of enumeration! lol

I was just having the same problem!

Hint for privesc. What makes this windows machine different from other windows?

The new feature is something quite new. Explore the new feature.

This was a frustrating (because of mistakes I made) and fun machine… I didnt find the machine to be too unstable but it will drop you if you dont stay active and files will disappear… I do like how this machines used techniques from multiple previous machines… Good learning experience as usual… Thanks @0xdf

very cool box! entry point is similar to an old box - but that old box was a hard one so probably not so much people know it

This old machine had nicer entry point.

Rooted, very good machine! Thank you to the creator!

What a wonderful experience it was to root this machine. It’s one of a kind machine with multiple environments running together. Hates off to the Creator. Cheers!

Would be nice if someone could PM me about the initial foothold. I have no idea what to do except testing the web app, of which I found only XSS.

Thanks!