Poison

@HackingSnake said:
I got user but I’m stuck on the second part. Unzipped the file but I’m missing how to enumerate the machine. DMs would be appreciated

double check the running services, one that can help you privesc with the help of that file. man CommandName will come handy to figure out how to use that file over that command/service.

@Rayhan0x01 said:

@HackingSnake said:
I got user but I’m stuck on the second part. Unzipped the file but I’m missing how to enumerate the machine. DMs would be appreciated

double check the running services, one that can help you privesc with the help of that file. man CommandName will come handy to figure out how to use that file over that command/service.

Thanks, found the file, can cat it but can’t copy-paste lol

I feel like I’m close but could use a nudge… user - check, file unzipped - check, ***** tunnel over ***** - close! so f’ing close. Any help would be appreciated.

maybe ******* and zip are related. uuuudddduh how can that be? MAN if only there was a way to know how.

can someone please give me a hint?

I decoded secrets .zip but can’t make sense of the content.

Had a lot of fun on this so far, and a lot of help from these forums - just wondering after getting the contents of a certain compressed boyo, any hints as to what to do next? The ps and top commands did not help me.

update: had a reverse shell going but didn’t realise (it was in another window!) and so i unwittingly ended the connection and now the exploit wont work! :slight_smile:

@KuroSaru said:
maybe ******* and zip are related. uuuudddduh how can that be? MAN if only there was a way to know how.

I get the relationship, I’m past that point or missing an element of that point. Without trying to give anything away, I have a *** (the non-cli kind) connection and get a blank screen.

Hi, I’m stuck with the .zip file. If anyone could give me a hint on what to do with it DM me.

@FeetBeets said:
Hi, I’m stuck with the .zip file. If anyone could give me a hint on what to do with it DM me.

Everything you need is in this thread ;)… Enumerate from inside and you will find your way.

can someone PM how to root this thing, i don’t have idea how to deal with that ******.zip

Is the grey screen a fault? Or am I not doing something right?

Please How do I copy the zip file to my local machine?

@Afolic said:
Please How do I copy the zip file to my local machine?

Find how a file can be copied remotely.

Rooted! I didn’t know I could connect that way :^)

I recommend everyone to review the thread of the forum. Your questions have already been answered before. All hints are here.

Finally got root after wasting far too much time on the zip file

Send me a PM if you need some help.

@GH05TCD said:
Is the grey screen a fault? Or am I not doing something right?

It’s expected depending on how you’re connecting. Fixable, just google a solution (there are other posts in this thread that discuss this in more detail than they should, just fyi)

@squadron68 said:
can someone PM how to root this thing, i don’t have idea how to deal with that ******.zip

As others have said, the information you need is in a man page

HAHA got it boiz! If you need any hints send me a pm maybe I can help.