Celestial hint

When I upload payload I’ve this error:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token r
at Object.parse (native)
at Object.exports.unserialize (/home/sun/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:62:16)
at /home/sun/server.js:11:24
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
at Route.dispatch (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
at Function.process_params (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)

Any hint please?

Rooted PM if you need help

got user kblooie, now for the priv esc

Rooted, was surprisingly simple after spending so long to get the initial access. Just as with the machine Poison, when you get initial access just enumerate. Go through everything the machine is doing and running, you will find the way.

Need help or a little nudge? Inbox! :slight_smile:

I got a NC shell, got the user.txt. Now stuck :frowning:

@dennisveninga said:
I got a NC shell, got the user.txt. Now stuck :frowning:

There’re tons of hints in this thread for privesc. Just enumerate the box a bit, there’re might some files of interest around you. And, of course, keep an eye on the clock :wink:

Can somene help me on the priv esc?
I’ve detected the clocky file and which script overwrites it.
I can’t, however, edit it. Vi won’t work over the reverse shell I’ve got.

User was miles easier than it, tbh.
I’m not even sure about what to do. I’m really stuck.

Thanks for any help.

So I’m having an issue with my listener. It keeps giving me the error: inverse host lookup failed
Can someone please PM me about troubleshooting? Thanks!

Hi mates, im so frustated wirth this machine, im trying codes 4 reverse shell but nothing, appreciate hints pv me plz!, thnx

come someone PM about privesc? got root but im kind of confused the way i did

I’m stuck on the “An error occurred…invalid username type” please PM me if you have any tips

Got root on this one.
That root.txt was a dirty move. It’s not hard, just dirty. I knew what I had to do a few minutes inside the shell, but I though I was coding wrong for a many long hours.

The user on the otherhand was an amazing experience.

I’m stuck on the “An error occurred…invalid username type” please PM me if you have any tips

Can you guys please stop DoSing the server…

Hi guys,

Even using nvm I continue with error when running payload, can someone help me?

throw new TypeError(‘“callback” argument must be a function’);
^

TypeError: “callback” argument must be a function
at setTimeout (timers.js:450:11)
at Socket.eval (eval at (eval at exports.unserialize (/root/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:75:22)), :21:9)

Hi!
I get root but I don’t know exactly how. Can anyone PM me to explain that??

Thanks in advanced!

Hi, can anyone help me. I’m stuck at privesc. After reading all the comment I get few hints but still I don’t know what to do :frown:

hello. am getting error “invalid username type” in burp suit…any hints ???

Can someone please PM me for obtaining initial access? I have tried many things and I won’t post them here because they are spoilers. It feels like I am making a very minor error, or my nc command is wrong, or something…