Hackthebox swags and stickers

Hi i wonder how can i get HackTheBox Swag and Stickers.

Honestly I second this, would like some cool stuff for my laptop

Yes!!

All for 1337_$w@g say aye.
Aye.

I got mine meeting Arrexel, g0blin and ch4p at DEFCON ;D I’d love to see some tshirts or similar going up for sale though, it’d help support them and I’d have a dope shirt to wear :smiley:

Feel like a Store link will be here soon…

A morale patch for bags would also be good, I wound buy the ■■■■ out of HTB merch.

@mcruz said:

For the time being, by meeting us in person on any of the conferences we attend. :smile:

@eks said:
For the time being, by meeting us in person on any of the conferences we attend. :smile:

And what If I don’t have the possibility to come to the US for a conference. Like me as an example. :frowning:

@Fluxx79 said:

@eks said:

And what If I don’t have the possibility to come to the US for a conference. Like me as an example. :frowning:

there are a few events in Greece also that you can get your hands on stickers etc

I want the stickers on my laptop man!!!

@w31rd0 said:
there are a few events in Greece also that you can get your hands on stickers etc

I’m from Switzerland… We don’t have these kind of events here. sadly
I would love to join such an event.

Cmon, we need stickers!! We love HTB! :smiley:

YUP

@eks said:

@mcruz said:

Any plans of attending GrrCon in September? (Detroit Area)

Any of you guys coming to Texas Cyber Summit in October? I would love some HTB stickers. :smiley:

Derbycon anyone?