Dab

@denials3c said:
Could you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street… Cookie monster hungry

I haven’t been able to get behind the login page but it looks like the cookie monster expects a pa****** cookie. For the moment, it doesn’t like the cookie I am feeding it with but it may be related to what you have found after the login page.

I’ll take a hint for putting on my sock-etcs? Does anyone have reading material for this part they could share please? PM me. Thanks.

@cgrenier said:

@denials3c said:
Could you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street… Cookie monster hungry

I haven’t been able to get behind the login page but it looks like the cookie monster expects a pa****** cookie. For the moment, it doesn’t like the cookie I am feeding it with but it may be related to what you have found after the login page.

Don’t overthink watch your uppers and lowers

Cookie beast likes pretty unique sweeties. Is solving this mistery the right direction? it looks like J*T but its not…

@xis said:
Cookie beast likes pretty unique sweeties. Is solving this mistery the right direction? it looks like J*T but its not…

Those are his secret sweeties and his alone. He like cookies from time to time also…

roooted ! +1 , amazing box , really big thanx to the creator

rooted l****e helped me a lot :smiley:

Trying to say this without any spoilers. Are my socks going down a rabbit hole?

@whipped said:
Trying to say this without any spoilers. Are my socks going down a rabbit hole?

You can fetch information from your socks if you know the key.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Managed to get into the login page. Pretty confused as to what I am supposed to do now. Also found the dab guy, the cookie dude and some socks. I seem to be missing something to investigate further on these. Any hints?

I have the cookie dude all ready to rumble. But when i give him that cookie i know it works as he gives me 200 and his preview into the future is right. But i just can’t get it to browse.

NM got it

@KingCrab said:
Any hint about privesc? Found only one suspicious file.

I’m stuck here too.

usual enumeration

Currently on privesc. Found 2 suspicious files. One seems like a dead end. Any hints?

I’d say it’s three or four interesting files, one is a joke / dead end, number 2 is what is most obvious in the initial enum, and the other two might also show up in your initial enumeration.

Download the most obvious executable and analyze it with the ‘usual tools’ - then you realize what other files might be interesting.

finally rooted, what a box.

Rooted, great box, lots of fun, but is a relevant box title too much to ask ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Rooted, what a lovely box. Name was a little bit deceiving though

Rooted this box yesterday, the initial entry was the most fun. User to root was alright though!