Dab

When you think you are on the right path and get a “Nope…”

@securekomodo said:
When you think you are on the right path and get a “Nope…”

+1

Its a good thing which means … leave it

Wow, kinda lonely in here :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes some hints would be lovely. I’ve found the page and i’ve logged in to be presented to a change every few hours but now what??

@denials3c said:
Yes some hints would be lovely. I’ve found the page and i’ve logged in to be presented to a change every few hours but now what??

yeah, same place… there is one interesting thing that was set, not sure if this a way to go though.

Something with the second page and what the message details…

Any hint about privesc? Found only one suspicious file.

the bar looks so red, I don’t even dare to try. Hahahaha

Removed… got answer from previous replies. :slight_smile:

Could you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street… Cookie monster hungry

ill take a slab of ribs please, if im quick enough

@denials3c said:
Could you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street… Cookie monster hungry

I haven’t been able to get behind the login page but it looks like the cookie monster expects a pa****** cookie. For the moment, it doesn’t like the cookie I am feeding it with but it may be related to what you have found after the login page.

I’ll take a hint for putting on my sock-etcs? Does anyone have reading material for this part they could share please? PM me. Thanks.

@cgrenier said:

@denials3c said:

I haven’t been able to get behind the login page but it looks like the cookie monster expects a pa****** cookie. For the moment, it doesn’t like the cookie I am feeding it with but it may be related to what you have found after the login page.

Don’t overthink watch your uppers and lowers

Cookie beast likes pretty unique sweeties. Is solving this mistery the right direction? it looks like J*T but its not…

@xis said:
Cookie beast likes pretty unique sweeties. Is solving this mistery the right direction? it looks like J*T but its not…

Those are his secret sweeties and his alone. He like cookies from time to time also…

roooted ! +1 , amazing box , really big thanx to the creator

rooted l****e helped me a lot :smiley:

Trying to say this without any spoilers. Are my socks going down a rabbit hole?