Need Help with HDC web challange

check all images / icons in the website :slight_smile:

you said me image and icon so i think steganography.

i’m investigate mails.gif maybe it’s steganogfraphic image but i dont find solution this challange today:))

now i found email address and flag:)))

i got all the mail address and sending page still not able to get the flag … any hint ?

look for the function which is called at the time of submission…I guess I told you the answer…but just because you are tired of doing so

i got the flag too

Hi guys! I’ve spend my entire day on this challenge but I’ve had no luck. Right now I have the list of the emails, I’m in the mailbox with those weird characters on display, and after that I’ve entered into the “Security Area”. And now I’m stuck. I tried intercepting the requests and I thought I found something but I was wrong. I looked at the source code and I might have something, but I’m not sure how to proceed further. Can anyone please help?

you are very close, difficult to give a clue without giving the answer

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

I loved the challenge. To all the newbies , I only have one thing to say -“Do not stop looking , 'coz when you complete the challenge the feeling you get is unparalleled .”

if you need help, you can PM and i’ll try to help you :wink:

that awkward moment when you go off on a completely different tangent while enumerating…

:slight_smile:
That was a good challenge, i do that in about 2 hours, i was in the wrong way.
PM if you need help :smiley:

solved, very instructive challenge!

@netarg said:
This challenge was pretty dumb imo, look at the big files you’d normally skip over, search for a few common terms, especially related to the slightly weird markup on the page.

Very useful hint

That moment when you’re at the end of the HDC challenge and are sending emails, and Protonmail puts a 48 hour block on your account for sending spam.

Slams head on table

Nice little challenge. Do your recon, don’t skip anything! No 31337 trickery needed here.

pls change the flag (there is spoil over the internet).
nice and ez challenge.

Completed it!
A bit of patience and some common sense will take you far :slight_smile:

Happy to help if anyone needs a hint.

Since HDC is out, here is my writeup :slight_smile: