Bounty

I have created payload and can successfully browse through the website, but where the ■■■■ is user.txt?

Hello,
Guys could you pls give me a hint.
I ran dirb, nikto and gobuster with different wordlists (common.txt, big.txt, something.medium.txt). Have found two directories to which I do not have access “Forbidden”. Would appreciate a hint.

I keep getting internal error 500 .Tried a lot of combinations nothing worked .Please help

The box seems so unstable, getting different responses all the time… Is this correct?

@WillIWas said:
The box seems so unstable, getting different responses all the time… Is this correct?

yea that box can seem unstable, at times and a bit temperamental . do you have any shell access etc?

@mizzion said:

@WillIWas said:

yea that box can seem unstable, at times and a bit temperamental . do you have any shell access etc?

No, I just started, found som gui, but it disappeared and I can’t get it back

Messed up my dirb search aswell… annoying

@WillIWas said:

if you read all the posts on this thread you will work out what scans to run for a successful recon phase which will lead to your foothold

@mizzion said:

@WillIWas said:

if you read all the posts on this thread you will work out what scans to run for a successful recon phase which will lead to your foothold

Well, I’ll go read then, thx

@Razzty said:
I have created payload and can successfully browse through the website, but where the ■■■■ is user.txt?

You can’t see the air but…

@sodomak said:

@Razzty said:

You can’t see the air but…

Yeah, you’re right :slight_smile: Now I’m on priv esc, since I got user shell. Any hints?

Bounty is wildly unstable - same file that worked four hours ago, from the same computer, now throws a 404. Makes no sense.

Not even trying RCE - just trying to view text.

after much work and many dead ends i finally got system on this box. the box’s instability definitely threw me off at both the user and system stage. it was good fun though and i learned a lot in the process.

tried many extensions, almost every language i can think of! this is nasty !

Edit: nevermind, I’m dumb xD

finally got root, if someone needs help, just PM me…

Rooted, Fun box, but priv esc was kinda dull :slight_smile:

So, I’ve been trying to run this powershell reverse shell using the ;. method. Not working. It used to work using the ;. method, but now it’s not. I’ve reset the box and still no dice. This box has been the bane of my existence for days now. What am I doing wrong? I don’t care if it’s a spoiler at this point. I just want this ■■■■■■ box done.

So, Finally got the correct file type, but still working on the right payload