Celestial hint

not getting the shell via NC. Can someone help

hey uhh…is the root flag supposed to be in one of suns directories…?

Rooted, if needs help PM me, or catch me on netsecfocus @lilocruz.

Got root.txt!!!

Want to know how to get root access anyone can help?

i dont have burp professional, is zap has same features ? i haven’t used zap much. and my burp pro license expired.

Hello, I am following the article and i have generated the excact same payload as in the article. But when i send it in place of the snickerdoodle i am getting a bunch of syntax errors in the response, any ideas?

@Monkey23 said:
Hello, I am following the article and i have generated the excact same payload as in the article. But when i send it in place of the snickerdoodle i am getting a bunch of syntax errors in the response, any ideas?

same problem

When I upload payload I’ve this error:
SyntaxError: Unexpected token r
at Object.parse (native)
at Object.exports.unserialize (/home/sun/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:62:16)
at /home/sun/server.js:11:24
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
at Route.dispatch (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
at Function.process_params (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/home/sun/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)

Any hint please?

Rooted PM if you need help

got user kblooie, now for the priv esc

Rooted, was surprisingly simple after spending so long to get the initial access. Just as with the machine Poison, when you get initial access just enumerate. Go through everything the machine is doing and running, you will find the way.

Need help or a little nudge? Inbox! :slight_smile:

I got a NC shell, got the user.txt. Now stuck :frowning:

@dennisveninga said:
I got a NC shell, got the user.txt. Now stuck :frowning:

There’re tons of hints in this thread for privesc. Just enumerate the box a bit, there’re might some files of interest around you. And, of course, keep an eye on the clock :wink:

Can somene help me on the priv esc?
I’ve detected the clocky file and which script overwrites it.
I can’t, however, edit it. Vi won’t work over the reverse shell I’ve got.

User was miles easier than it, tbh.
I’m not even sure about what to do. I’m really stuck.

Thanks for any help.

So I’m having an issue with my listener. It keeps giving me the error: inverse host lookup failed
Can someone please PM me about troubleshooting? Thanks!

Hi mates, im so frustated wirth this machine, im trying codes 4 reverse shell but nothing, appreciate hints pv me plz!, thnx

come someone PM about privesc? got root but im kind of confused the way i did

I’m stuck on the “An error occurred…invalid username type” please PM me if you have any tips

Got root on this one.
That root.txt was a dirty move. It’s not hard, just dirty. I knew what I had to do a few minutes inside the shell, but I though I was coding wrong for a many long hours.

The user on the otherhand was an amazing experience.