Active any hints

Rooted. My suggestions:

• go deep in smb enumeration (there’s a world)
  • impacket + k*******
  • h*****t

PM for hints

SMB enumeration and knowing the principals i’ts the key in this box.

Rooted. Great box. Learned a lot in the process. Pushed me to research into a topic I wasn’t experienced with.

Learned heaps from this one. Both txts can be obtained without shells, required a bit of fiddling with existing tools and installing missing dependencies, but used some new tools I haven’t used before. PM if you need hints.

@meni0n said:
I don’t understand why my enum is not working. I talked to another person and their s**client was working fine but I keep getting connection reset all the time…

Try Linux file manager

Finally rooted. Learned a lot from this. Great box!

Finally Rooted! Good machine with some new tools and new concepts to grasps

Any one care to PM me on priv esc. Really only looking for a Google query. I know what service to exploit via the user name and I know what I’m trying to get so I can decrypt and get a password but my Google Foo has been weak the past couple of day. Any help would be appreciated. Respect will be given.

Just got priv esc! Amazing box, Please HackTheBox keep these realistic environment boxes coming :slight_smile:

If anyone needs any help drop me a pm.

@mitm3r said:

@meni0n said:
I don’t understand why my enum is not working. I talked to another person and their s**client was working fine but I keep getting connection reset all the time…

Try Linux file manager

Thanks… I rooted the box. The issue was with Kali linux… for some reason the s**client from 2017.2 wouldn’t work with this box… I had to use a 2018 version

Can someone drop me a hint please? I got user, but got stuck with root, I think I’ll need to use impacket but not sure how. Thanks

everyone mentioned in impacket
but i can use Metasploit instead of impacket :slight_smile:

Man, did I learn a lot on this box. Most importantly, make sure you are connected to the VPN when you’re testing ■■■■. lol. Seriously though I can give suttle hints if you need them. Just PM me.

Finally got root!! This machine made me a headache at root part =S. A one need to know the tools to get it or you will spend a lot of time to get nothing ^^.
Thanks to @TheInnocent I got root part.
I would glad to help with your questions ! PM

So I’m having some issues getting started. I’ve read all the comments here and nada. I’m trying my hand in security research and i completed the Jerry Box. If anyone would let me pick your brain that would be helpful.

hi all - can anyone hive me a dm for the hint i am having a user and its encrypted password perhaps but bit of a lost, seems i am in a right direction. Thanks

so now i can dump all users but getting errors to execute any commands via same method…

Rooted PM if anyone need helps.

I need some help on the end stretch, I have the decoded password for the priv account. When I try and connect to the shares using that user and pass it wont go through. How do I connect back to start looking into folders using my new user / pass combo?

Rooted PM if anyone need helps.