Olympus

@waspy said:
psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

try to decrypt it

■■■■ the exploit now not working after i got the cap file
Exploit completed, but no session was created.

@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

@waspy said:
@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

i tired but the same ■■■■ any one has fix to this ? the exploit was working fine but now no session was created

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

got user best box so far…

everything woks fine after changing vpn keys with fresh one; to root now

I am stuck on Crete, if anyone can offer up a tip it would be appreciated.

I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete’s door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

@pzylence said:
I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete’s door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

knock knock knock

@sazouki said:

@pzylence said:

knock knock knock

I got what you’re saying, but its a different problem related to initial foothold after n1*7o PM’d you…

Can anyone PM me what to do with the .cap file. I have some idea’s but I dunno how to put them to the test.

Took me a while, finally rooted, good learning curve. Nice box.

Interesting box… I liked learning about some new techniques, not sure I enjoyed the guessing part, but I guess sometimes you need to do that even irl. Thanks for the box @OscarAkaElvis , had fun!

Could someone please give me hint (DM) how to proceed with the DNS? I have cracked the pcap, maybe found something useful. But I’m stuck.

Can someone please tell me or pm me regarding the step after cracking the pass in cap file?
i think i found something (maybe not) in the decrypted data and dunno how to use it .
tried to enum the dns but how can we “dig” if we have no domain name.
Thanks !

Oh thanks for the tips guys finally got root !!
The guessing part just wasn’t mine hehe , and the pain i needed to overcome to get root with the privesc(do****) uhhh (anyone who thinks he got the easiest method to privesc please pm me)
thumbs to the creator and definitely gonna use the airgeddon !
Thanks

this is one ■■■■ of a box, ■■■■ fun working on this one, i learnt a few nice things working on this box, priv esc is nothing compared to the initial work required to get user flag,
any help required feel free to hit me up on discord [ vrvik#7626 ]