Olympus

@c2600 said:
Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.

Be creative :slight_smile:

@it2w said:

@c2600 said:
Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.

Be creative :slight_smile:

And use what you’ve got ! Maybe it look irrelevant now, but everything have an importance :stuck_out_tongue:

Got 3 items from the cap file, i have been digging a lot, seem to be stuck in a dead end. Could I PM someone for help?

Any hints regarding Root ?

i got the cap and the passwd ,wut to do next

psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

@waspy said:
psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

try to decrypt it

■■■■ the exploit now not working after i got the cap file
Exploit completed, but no session was created.

@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

@waspy said:
@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

i tired but the same ■■■■ any one has fix to this ? the exploit was working fine but now no session was created

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

got user best box so far…

everything woks fine after changing vpn keys with fresh one; to root now

I am stuck on Crete, if anyone can offer up a tip it would be appreciated.

I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete’s door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

@pzylence said:
I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete’s door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

knock knock knock

@sazouki said:

@pzylence said:

knock knock knock

I got what you’re saying, but its a different problem related to initial foothold after n1*7o PM’d you…

Can anyone PM me what to do with the .cap file. I have some idea’s but I dunno how to put them to the test.