To bleed or not to bleed? That is the question.

I support this idea. I like the idea of getting rid of bloods for a number of reasons. It has become clear that soon the only way to be in the top 10 will be to have multiple bloods. This isn’t very motivating when one person from a team gets blood and then shares it with 3 others so that they can rank (and their team can rank). It is demotivating. However, that is nothing when you look at the other aspects of this problem, i.e. t has really driven competitiveness to the point of dishonorable behavior. This was most obvious with Jeeves where one of the players kept deleting files that the other players were putting on the server. This player did get blood after his team mate scored the flag. This is extremely frustrating. I expect that kind of behavior from a troll and have seen it on occasion before, but never before during the run for bloods. I think it has devolved to a point where it is counterproductive, i.e. the points have become worth more than the quest for knowledge or the community. Is that what we want? I certainly do not. We are a small group of seekers in this world and this competition for points have driven people to questionable behavior. I do not think it is useful to the community.