AX Jeeves

any tip on priv esc?

@Agent22 LOL, this crossed my mind but I’ve never done via cmd! every day a school day :slight_smile: thanks for the nudge

Whoever 10.10.14.215 was this morning working on this machine, you are seriously a piece of ■■■■. killing off other peoples shells to change their work to your IP so you dont have to figure out how to create it yourself is a super ■■■■ move. Please rethink your life. Thanks.

Any nudge for priv esc. I found an interesting file. PM me please?

anyone made a progress with priv esc ? is there any good resources to read about windows priv esc ? i spent too much time learning linux priv esc that i forgot that windows exist lol

Any clues as to the root flag? I am really pulling my hair out on this one. For those stuck getting priv esc, I initially got a shell via nc, but found for getting pri esc to work I needed to use meterpreter.

Finally got that flag!

An exploit is not needed to get root. There may be an exploit that works but it’s not necessary.

fs00 - can you please stop resetting this box? you keep deleting my shell.

agreed, I know you can cancel the reset but my eyes are on kali not the hacktheforum, that’s four times someones lost my shell.

Hey Guys… Please any hint to got priv in this machine… I’m getting fucking crazy!!! 5 days in this hard mission

Send me a message if you want raphael, I’m making some progress- but don’t have root.txt yet.

Likewise ~ if I find any progress, I’ll DM you @raphaelmota

super stuck on jeeves priv esc as well
been in and out of all the folders and pulled lots of hashes from the main thing running on the server, but none seem to correlate to anything else

hello … any hint about entry point for jeeves.
thanx

@mohamed88 said:
hello … any hint about entry point for jeeves.
thanx

Try gobuster or similar…

@fhlipZero said:
super stuck on jeeves priv esc as well
been in and out of all the folders and pulled lots of hashes from the main thing running on the server, but none seem to correlate to anything else

I’m also stuck… :confused:

the video posted by @peek makes totally sense right now. nice hint

hehe

lol i will never get that hint, found my way with veil and a lot of googling after to get the stupid flag