I am VIP but can NOT access retired machines

I am VIP but can NOT access retired machines. could you please help me? one more, I have try to open a ticket to hackthebox support but it ask HTB UserID but I dont have any HTB UserID rather than HTB username.
thanks

@r00tHack said:
I am VIP but can NOT access retired machines. could you please help me? one more, I have try to open a ticket to hackthebox support but it ask HTB UserID but I dont have any HTB UserID rather than HTB username.
thanks

Your HTB user ID is view-able when you choose “View my profile” on the main HTB site. It should be a set of numbers.

guys , I am also having this issue i am unable to access my hackthebox retired machines (already have VIP ), any immediate help will be appreciated . Only the active machines and the free machines in the retired sections are accessing .

open a ticket to the support

Ok, I am not an VIP user but I noticed when you buy a VIP subscription that your Profile ID + email is tied into the URL when you purchase.

so perhaps it got stripped out? (That is 100% speculation from my end)
As @peek just mentioned, open a ticket with support they are fairly quick as responding to requests.

@Hackerpreter said:
guys , I am also having this issue i am unable to access my hackthebox retired machines (already have VIP ), any immediate help will be appreciated . Only the active machines and the free machines in the retired sections are accessing .

thank you guys the problem has been solved … what you have to do is just switch your ticket and choose the vip server that’s the exact answer if you will choose free server you will get access to free one’s and vice versa

HI ,

I have subscribed for the VIP user, i try to access and assigned one system to myself. but the host is not reachable i am not able to ping the systems, not a single retired system.

@robincool031 said:

HI ,

I have subscribed for the VIP user, i try to access and assigned one system to myself. but the host is not reachable i am not able to ping the systems, not a single retired system.

check:

1. have you used the VIP OpenVPN connection and has this connected successfully. You can check this on Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs in the “HTB Lab Access Details” box

2. You need to “start” most retired boxes before they become active on your VPN. This means you probably wont ever be able to ping the other devices but you should have been able to ping the one assigned to you.

3. It can take a few minutes for a box to become active. If you cant ping after 5 minutes there is likely to be a problem.

If you’ve gone through all of that and it still isn’t working, I’d suggest opening a ticket with HTB so they can help you fix this: Jira Service Management

how can i switch ticket and choose the vip server?