Stego: Forest

np

If anyone can PM me with the tool I have the passphrase but for some reason it will not pen up

I found the hidden text in the image, but I don’t know where to go from here :confused:
tried to find if there is hidden file within the image, no luck. hints pls :cry:

@nuantiq said:
I found the hidden text in the image, but I don’t know where to go from here :confused:
tried to find if there is hidden file within the image, no luck. hints pls :cry:

I sent you a PM

Thank you @loln00b :')

i already found the text that is hidden in the image. Now i am stuck, unable to extract the zip file from the image. Any suggestions or hint will be appreciated. Thanks

got the flag

@nuantiq said:

hidden text is the first step "hidden needs to be found in stego "

Hello all , forgiv me for my bad english , well as i live in paris and il love cooking i took a CANDLE and and went to finde some HIDEN ingreedients in the DARK forest near my house to prepare a delicious CESAR salade , i will tell you how i resolve this challenge later , Bonne apetit

Aaaj! ■■■■■■ ■■■■! the text in the dark?!??! Its a safe passage?!?!?!? 0.O 00 OO O0 aaaaaj!

hey could someone PM me? I want to check if what I’m doing is correct and just typing it in wrong… or if im way off - have the hidden first step, trying to get deeper into the woods with it, just not successful yet…

well try harder, this one is so ez pz, try some graphic editor and u will figure it out

I got the htb flag but it will not accept it. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Solved. Try a different decoder if it doesn’t work the first time.

Can someone help me to find real flag?I found a text in jpg file.What should i do next?

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

could somebody pm the tool used? thanks

Hi, i found the hidden text in the image but when i use steghide it seem that i got the bad password. could someone said to me if i have the good passphrase ?

Funny coincidence / rabbit hole: If you inspect the file with binwalk you find an embedded file system with an MS DOS executable … that even seems to run in an emulator (doing nothing) :slight_smile:

My advice for dealing with a bad stego password: Create a custom word list with options for all characters you are not 100% sure about, and test it in a script. I found a bunch of characters really hard to read, and could have never tested all those combinations manually.

got message from the forest, however does not work as Stego pw. any hints? PM please

Never mind. Was using O’s instead of 0’s