Mischeif

Hi all! I’ve found 3 ports, 2 creds. 1 leads me to index page. Dirb gives me nothing but the index page. I’m out of idea! This box is illusion.

tried a bunch of combinations with burp suite intruder on the second login page… dont know how to proceed

@christo said:
tried a bunch of combinations with burp suite intruder on the second login page… dont know how to proceed

back to basics, marty!

Rooted. Whew. Good box @trickster0

I am going mad with this machine what shell do i need to get the f***
nvm

Privesc is driving me nuts.

just got user. that was a long ride!! now going for root. if you need help with user PM me

@B3h0ld3r said:
Privesc is driving me nuts.

enumeration is your friend here

get nmap enumeration SNMP ports boys lol :stuck_out_tongue:

please any one pm how to get user pass for secend web service

alright thanks @xMrR0b0t. if spoiler, removed. - pzy

@raouf09 said:
please any one pm how to get user pass for secend web service

you already have credentials.

You 're welcome bro. I think that when there is too much info from enumeration and the comments here.

@xMrR0b0t said:

@pzylence said:
for those who are stuck where to go after getting first login page:

if [SPOILER]. then rest is how you enumerate.

I think that it is a major spoiler… When there is too much info from enumeration and the comments here.

Is saying something is a spoiler even more of a spoiler since it confirms the spoiling?
“The Spoils of the spoiler can not be his by right”
-Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy Canto XIII Ln 105

@Rantrel said:

@xMrR0b0t said:

@pzylence said:
for those who are stuck where to go after getting first login page:

if [SPOILER]. then rest is how you enumerate.

I think that it is a major spoiler… When there is too much info from enumeration and the comments here.

Is saying something is a spoiler even more of a spoiler since it confirms the spoiling?
“The Spoils of the spoiler can not be his by right”
-Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy Canto XIII Ln 105

Love the quote! <3

Just rooted this thing!!! for everyone stuck at priv escalation, you are looking in the wrong place. if you need any help PM me :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m deep in a hole on this one. Too far in to explain here, Would love a PM from someone who has root so I can explain where I am at.

UPDATE: trickster0 is a freaking Sadist… and I love him for it.
Got root, AMAZING box, Lots of face bashing, learned a lot, so many well put together layers.

Thanks @xephrox for the push, Owe you a beer.

I think i’m missing something after logging in to the first page. I’ve found something else that I think might be a key but it doesn’t work for me, it may be that my calculations are wrong or i’m just going in the wrong direction.

If someone could kindly PM me so i could ask a couple of questions i’d be thankful!

Hi all, like other users I am stuck at the second login page. I pretty much tried everything basic, so I think I am sticking to the basics :slight_smile: Anyone wants to exchange ideas with me in PM?

hi i am stuck on privesc, ive tested all usual method and looked at local services also, can someone PM me a nudge in the right direction