Olympus

“Step 2” is driving me up the wall. I have lots of “seemingly unimportant” information and trying to work out which bits to use is killing me!

I have the pwd to the file but if there is one inside the now-“decrypted” data I’ve missed it.

the box unstable , i reseting the box and i cant get reverse shell

@nscur0 said:
■■■■, this thing was a real challenge. @OscarAkaElvis put some thought into this one, definitely learned a lot. Would recommend 10/10.

// Edit: Finding the entry point to hades was actually the hardest part imo. If you never heard of the required technique you’re lost af.

I’d heard of the technique and even have an idea of how to get it to work but it keeps failing :-).

I’m looking for help from Athena on the Way to Rhodes and I’m stuck. What am I missing?

Finally rooted! Learned so much from this journey. :slight_smile:

Rooted. Probably my favorite box on the site so far. Feel free to PM me for a nudge at any of the stages if anyone gets stuck. Mad props to the creator also, this was the best storyboard for a box I’ve done and at each step I learned something cool and new.

Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.

@c2600 said:

Be creative :slight_smile:

@it2w said:

@c2600 said:

Be creative :slight_smile:

And use what you’ve got ! Maybe it look irrelevant now, but everything have an importance :stuck_out_tongue:

Got 3 items from the cap file, i have been digging a lot, seem to be stuck in a dead end. Could I PM someone for help?

Any hints regarding Root ?

i got the cap and the passwd ,wut to do next

psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

@waspy said:
psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

try to decrypt it

■■■■ the exploit now not working after i got the cap file
Exploit completed, but no session was created.

@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

@waspy said:
@sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

i tired but the same ■■■■ any one has fix to this ? the exploit was working fine but now no session was created

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

got user best box so far…

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel