Jerry

Can someone PM me on this please, *Edit: Sorted, tyvm for help. Pm me if you need a hint.

■■■ this was so easy, really annoyed it took me as long as it did, love HTB :smiley:

i cannot see flags anywhere, am i doing something wrong?

jerry is an easy machine , you can complete it from a simple google search

As a person who only rooted 5 easy machines, this one is incredibly easy. PM me if you want hints

Got root.
If you need help send me a PM.

just re-did jerry to take notes… let me know if you need any tips, just pm me.

Easiest box I’ve solved till now. Very basic do not overthink about anything.

Hello…
I already have the reverse-shell and I am inside the server, but i can not find the files with the flags. I have looked in all folders and I didn’t find them. Can someone say me any hint?
No problem… I had just found.

Windows files are in different places as compared to linux

Do not overthinking. Even try and error you can get some information.

rooted ! PM me for help

This system is driving me bananas. I had two different accounts within minutes but everytime i think my exploit is going through, either manually or with msf, a 403 error shows up out of nowhere! AHHH

@n3tl0kr said:
This system is driving me bananas. I had two different accounts within minutes but everytime i think my exploit is going through, either manually or with msf, a 403 error shows up out of nowhere! AHHH

nvm, got it…pm me if you need anything…im an idiot #TRYHARDER

Having trouble deploying my *ar payload. I have access to the manager, create a meterpreter payload for the underlying technology ava run handler listener, navigate the the page once created. and nothing
I tried reverting, i’ve tried appending payload.*sp to url but again nothing. Anyone else have this issue.?Literally used the exact same technique to crack a certain OSCP box but I must be missing something

@xplo8 said:
Having trouble deploying my *ar payload. I have access to the manager, create a meterpreter payload for the underlying technology ava run handler listener, navigate the the page once created. and nothing
I tried reverting, i’ve tried appending payload.*sp to url but again nothing. Anyone else have this issue.?Literally used the exact same technique to crack a certain OSCP box but I must be missing something

Just sent you a message… if anyone else is having trouble please feel free to PM me!

Very new to this got manager access on the site but just don’t yet know what to do with it. any hints would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Nvm rooted was fairly easy. I can try give people advice if they want you know point them to the right ippsec vid XD. just pm me

Yes this box is easy and it’s my first machine on the platform but is it possible to exploit this machine without msf?

@mitm3r Yes it is. I did it without the use of msf. Googled mostly.

Also if you need hints, poke me.

I need some assistance with Jerry, can someone PM me please. I’d appreciate it.