Hawk

I rooted the box, thanks.

Anyone around that could give some nudges on priv esc?

Checked all the services and didn’t found any foothold

I wasted my all time for finding that file in port 80 then turned out i used command in the wrong way. What a shame!

PM if you are stuck at the encrypted file and want to discuss it

Am I the only one not being able to connect to port 80? I keep getting a “Connecting” as page title…

why you are reseting the box §§§§§ i cant do anything

i found user.txt but no pass for ssh or any hint for priv esc

Hi all, I’m stuck after (thorough?) enumeration. Can’t find the encrypted file. Any kind soul cares to PM me (here or on MM) to share ideas?

@davidlightman said:
Hi all, I’m stuck after (thorough?) enumeration. Can’t find the encrypted file. Any kind soul cares to PM me (here or on MM) to share ideas?

try to search more in one running service F** :wink:

@sazouki said:

any help in decrypting .enc pm will be appreciated :slight_smile:

@p3n73st3r said:

@sazouki said:

any help in decrypting .enc pm will be appreciated :slight_smile:

there is a tool on github try to brute the file for pass and verify the cipher and digit befor cracking .good luck

i got a pass for encrypted file and i have shell with wta but no pass for D* user i try the pass for encrypt no chance and the pass on file decrypted no chance please any hint for me .

@pkneca said:
I rooted the box, thanks.
any hint for pass d****** user

@raouf09 said:
i got a pass for encrypted file and i have shell with wta but no pass for D* user i try the pass for encrypt no chance and the pass on file decrypted no chance please any hint for me .

maybe u missing something for user d******
on s** acc

ok i got d****** pass. now i will performe the same operation as poison and i will drink some h2O any hint for tasting H20

@Rantrel said:
Same here, Just owned it system as well.

For those stuck on file, I did it with a one line bash command BUT it was NOT the fastest way. I was in no rush and it was cracked the next morning. Just need to know how that command can make those files in the first place.
There are already several hints on here as to what tools are out there to use if you don’t want to wait all night.

For those stuck on getting into user, just look around. You know some places that store sensitive information, try there first.

For those stuck on PE, don’t think too hard. Once you can see it… just google a bit.

how can i exploit H2 knowing that i get the port on my localh

thks for all i just root it

Rooted.

Sneaky beaky! Liked the priv esc/getting root - didn’t bother with reverse shell but it would’ve worked!