Valentine

I’m new here
Got encode, decode page and “b9…999a” this key
I don’t know what to do now please help me by PM

Thanks

Look harder at what you found :slight_smile: - b9…99a is easily determinable online as as to what it is. There should be something else which may be a hash or encoded in the data you pulled from the server… I can’t really tell you any more other than run the tool a few times and check those outputs, maybe search .php and a variable in this.

have got the ssh file but since it requires a passphrase , i used the exploit to get garbage and found a string that looked like MD5 but is not MD5 , now i am stuck as i dont know how to decode it to get the passphrase . Help would be appreciated

got ROOT if anyone need help PM is open

I’ve got root by really digging. Can someone PM me what they did if it didn’t involve getting down and dirty? Also anyone that needs some help feel free to pm me.

You ever have a firefart?! oh my lord…

@drUIdmoz said:
You ever have a firefart?! oh my lord…

yes firefart you guys may C :expressionless:

Hi i have found the RSA Key bit i get an error trying to use it. Can anyone help me via pm ?ty

I have the RSA key. I have a dump from the exploit alluded to, but I cannot decrypt the values in that dump. Found the D***** page. I have tried every algorithm I can think of. PM me if you think you can set me right.

I have user, struggling with priv esc. Any tips would be appreciated!

This box was fun! Took me forever to get user access because of formatting.

@soloxdead said:
I have user, struggling with priv esc. Any tips would be appreciated!

Enumerate more!

PMs are open if anyone need any hint to crack… :slight_smile:

::root_dance::

Rooted.
Was fun. PM for hints.

Got User! Thanks to Mr Blackhat for taking me off the wrong path I was going down.

@Lamb said:
Got User! Thanks to Mr Blackhat for taking me off the wrong path I was going down.

welcome buddy :wink:

I know exactly which exploit to use to get root, but the ssh connection is absolutely lousy! Torture!

Hi i just owned valentine, getting user is not difficult just pay atention to the little details and getting root its a little dirty.

I need a hint to get a passphrase for the key in Valentine. got dirty and saw the data through MSF and python script but I am just not getting the passphrase in the hex dump. i have got e**** & d**** page they work in base 64 but I am just not getting it. please dm any hint.

@nomadh said:
I need a hint to get a passphrase for the key in Valentine. got dirty and saw the data through MSF and python script but I am just not getting the passphrase in the hex dump. i have got e**** & d**** page they work in base 64 but I am just not getting it. please dm any hint.

In the same boat as you. I’m starting to think that I’m missing something because I can’t make it work.