Dev0Ops Privilege Esc ?

rooted, very hard machine to get shell ! i learn a lot with this and very creative to rooted.

@daoshi said:
Hey RageQuit, look closer at what one of the users has been doing. Then listen to this:

Not in a troll way, but hopefully this is a good hint but not a spoiler.

Ok, so I need to travel back to the 80s, put on a skimpy outfit and find some promiscuous Sailors to get root. I think I can manage that.

Got root… The hard part was finding the time machine…

Nice root, thank you @lokori

@Mumbai said:

@T3jv1l said:
Hi all i need little bit help with this priv esc , i run enumerate tool i found more command but i dont know what should i do

You dont seem to be do a single box without asking for a hint, help, or some stupid answer do you?

lil’ harsh man…

awe yea ::root dance::

HI Experts,
I’m logged in as user now. Now I want to get root. Maybe someone can help me via PM. I don’t want to spoiler what I think where I’ve to look.

Go back in time

root dance
Thanks @lokori for this nice box

Hello, i’m stuck in privesc. I’ve reviewed many times the history and i thought of commits but i don’t know how to use that information to get root. Any hint?

Nvm, i got it!!

Got root … Love this box <3 …
If you need any Hints PM me :wink:

Got root, this is a cool machine. Thank @lokori

Good job @lokori! Had fun and learned a lot <3

Check history

I need hint for priv esc. Please PM me.

Hi, could someone please help me? i’ve looked at history but i really don’t know what to do…

nvm, got root!

Love this box, was really fun. Great way to think like an end user.

Anybody offer me some help with priv esc, been through history, usual priv esc methods but just not seeing way ahead. Thanks

Got root after some trouble - tips - read what information has been given

Hey, first post here, mark me if it’s a spoiler, please.

So, I managed to get user, found what I need to use for jumping time, however, cannot seem to go any further. Never seriously used the time machine in question and it’s giving me headaches. Would be great if someone could PM me and point me towards the right direction. Thanks!

EDIT: Rooted! :slight_smile: Great box!

Having the same issue as some of the above. Got user and I am pretty sure what I need to do to get root but can’t quite get there. Could somebody give me a hint or pm me? Thanks.