Jerry

Easy machine ! You get 2 for 1 here …

My first box lol. Learned a lot from this one.

A good beginners box.

Hi,

First box I’ve attempted a box on this site and managed to get the hashes. However, when I paste them in to claim the flags, I get a message to say they are incorrect.

Was going to bounce the box to get a clean image and try again, but it’s reached it’s reboot limit for the day.

Does anyone know if this is someone messing with the hashes, or am I a few meters short of the finish line? My understanding is that the hashes are on the desktop of the administrator for a Windows box. That is what I found and am using, but aren’t working.

Cheers

Never mind - someone else bounced the box so I jumped straight back on and got the flags again.
Compared to what I had, they didn’t match, single character in each one had been changed

Can someone PM me on this please, *Edit: Sorted, tyvm for help. Pm me if you need a hint.

■■■ this was so easy, really annoyed it took me as long as it did, love HTB :smiley:

i cannot see flags anywhere, am i doing something wrong?

jerry is an easy machine , you can complete it from a simple google search

As a person who only rooted 5 easy machines, this one is incredibly easy. PM me if you want hints

Got root.
If you need help send me a PM.

just re-did jerry to take notes… let me know if you need any tips, just pm me.

Easiest box I’ve solved till now. Very basic do not overthink about anything.

Hello…
I already have the reverse-shell and I am inside the server, but i can not find the files with the flags. I have looked in all folders and I didn’t find them. Can someone say me any hint?
No problem… I had just found.

Windows files are in different places as compared to linux

Do not overthinking. Even try and error you can get some information.

rooted ! PM me for help

This system is driving me bananas. I had two different accounts within minutes but everytime i think my exploit is going through, either manually or with msf, a 403 error shows up out of nowhere! AHHH

@n3tl0kr said:
This system is driving me bananas. I had two different accounts within minutes but everytime i think my exploit is going through, either manually or with msf, a 403 error shows up out of nowhere! AHHH

nvm, got it…pm me if you need anything…im an idiot #TRYHARDER

Having trouble deploying my *ar payload. I have access to the manager, create a meterpreter payload for the underlying technology ava run handler listener, navigate the the page once created. and nothing
I tried reverting, i’ve tried appending payload.*sp to url but again nothing. Anyone else have this issue.?Literally used the exact same technique to crack a certain OSCP box but I must be missing something