You can do it

This challenges seems hard for only 10 points i tried everything i could think of but still no luck and clue to what i may be missing?

Try rotating some letters. It’s all right there.

I have been trying this (switching letters) for days now and still cannot get it. Ive tried different forms of “you did it” etc. with extra words and I know that it starts with “you” but I cannot seem to get it.> @likwidsec said:

This is my go-to website for these types of crypto challenges: https://www.dcode.fr/tools-list

It has a huge list of web tools you can try out to quickly eliminate certain ciphers if you’re not familiar with the ciphertext format.

@ykroc666 said:
I have been trying this (switching letters) for days now and still cannot get it. Ive tried different forms of “you did it” etc. with extra words and I know that it starts with “you” but I cannot seem to get it.> @likwidsec said:

I use a tool called JCrypTool… you should be able to figure it out with that.

same with me! even i solved some difficult challenges than this! but can’t able to solve this

@h4x3r said:
same with me! even i solved some difficult challenges than this! but can’t able to solve this

You most definitely can solve this with JCrypTool alone. That’s all I used.

i solved it a while ago actually did it with pen and paper

I have tried rotating the letters up to 26 times but i am not getting anything usable. I’ve used some of the tools suggested here but not getting anywhere - can someone please give me a hint?

Thanks

@3XPL017 said:
i solved it a while ago actually did it with pen and paper
What pen did you use on what paper ?
I really sux at this…
:wink:

It’s Easy!!
You just need to try some scrambling combinations…
No need of any software you can do it with pen and a paper…
Hint :- Name of the file… :smile: > @gm0 said:

I have tried rotating the letters up to 26 times but i am not getting anything usable. I’ve used some of the tools suggested here but not getting anywhere - can someone please give me a hint?

Thanks

Do the underscores in the filename have any significance or am I just overthinking things?

@Skunkfoot said:
Do the underscores in the filename have any significance or am I just overthinking things?

No significance at all.

@likwidsec said:

@Skunkfoot said:

No significance at all.

Perfect, thanks.

How we supposed to submit the result. tried low/upper/camel case but nothing taken. Any nudges.

Submit the result in following way:-
HTB{UPPERCASEWITHOUTANYSPACE}

Think it like a basic interview logic pattern sequence question and you have 1 min time. Pen and paper is enough for this challenge.

I found the text but the flag is not excepted, though it is a logical string. I cant post it here due to spoilers, I can pm it to someone who solved it though

Im stuck on this one also, i tried the tools suggested, tried it in notepad, what the ■■■■ am i missing here.

Pm me