Celestial hint

I just finished this one. PM me if you wish

having a difficult time. this is all very new to me. looking for tips and pointers to me moving in the right direction

i got to the user, but there is no user.txt ?? what is going on ? a hint pls.

got the user in a different place ?

rooted, It got me quit some time to understand it.

Some hint for the root !! PM for help!!

Got the root. Nice box but wasted 2 days due to the space issue in payload :wink: btw thanks to @Pratik, @cyc0rpion and @ArmaTank

@lahirukkk said:
Got the root. Nice box but wasted 2 days due to the space issue in payload :wink: btw thanks to @Pratik, @cyc0rpion and @ArmaTank

:slight_smile:

Got root! PM me if you are stuck

@lahirukkk said:

:slight_smile: , PM if you need hint

pretty weird box this one !

cant find the private key everyone is talking about ! is it on the website ?

Hi all, could someone pm me. Need help with initial foothold. I have crafted a payload. But want to run it by people to see why its not working.

:slight_smile:

Can anyone help me with the payload. I can’t seem to get it right… Have some questions how to set it up.

Big Hint - the Invalid user type is not important. But I also need help, how to get r00t?

not sure if this is a spoiler, I did get the output for root.txt but not with root access, anyone else managed to fully escalate yourself? DM me.

@wilsonnkwan said:
not sure if this is a spoiler, I did get the output for root.txt but not with root access, anyone else managed to fully escalate yourself? DM me.

Technically, you had root access. You just didn’t bother to get a shell.

@wilsonnkwan said:
Big Hint - the Invalid user type is not important. But I also need help, how to get r00t?

I can’t get the reverse shell though. I’ve read that some users could, even with the error message invalid user type.

Now I get the normal response, but the reverse shell isn’t working.

I also have reverse shell read own user but i need help about own system ? please any help ? :slight_smile:

Can I PM someone about the payload? Really have trouble here, it looks like I’m missing something. It should work since I followed the article.