Celestial hint

There are multiple ways to get # on this one guys. If one doesn’t work - try to find another way… I have found at least two ways of doing it… BTW, the solution to this one is really easy… it’s right in front of you…

So this is my first box and I’m really stuck… I’ve followed the article people have referenced here and know that it’s meant just as a starting point, but I’m not sure where to go from there. Can I PM someone to point me in the right direction?

Edit:

I have some questions about modifying a file in order to print the root.txt.

Which editor should I use? Vi? How to i write/exit it, since the exit keys aren’t working as in normal terminals… Can someone pm me?

I am having an issue with the payload through burp for initial user shell. Can someone DM for a nudge in the right direction. I know that it has to do with the formatting, but I cannot figure it out.

Running into the same “invalid username type” error mentioned several times on this thread. Can someone PM me with a hint, please?

I have been running into the same issue @greengorilla I think that you need to place the payload into the json blob somewhere, but I keep getting different errors no matter what i do.

@CRad44 said:
I have been running into the same issue @greengorilla I think that you need to place the payload into the json blob somewhere, but I keep getting different errors no matter what i do.

I figured it out with some help from another user on this forum. The fix was much simpler than I had thought :smile: DM me if you need a hint.

Need a quick hand with initial shell. Anyone around for dm? crafting payload is proving to be interesting.

I just finished this one. PM me if you wish

having a difficult time. this is all very new to me. looking for tips and pointers to me moving in the right direction

i got to the user, but there is no user.txt ?? what is going on ? a hint pls.

got the user in a different place ?

rooted, It got me quit some time to understand it.

Some hint for the root !! PM for help!!

Got the root. Nice box but wasted 2 days due to the space issue in payload :wink: btw thanks to @Pratik, @cyc0rpion and @ArmaTank

@lahirukkk said:
Got the root. Nice box but wasted 2 days due to the space issue in payload :wink: btw thanks to @Pratik, @cyc0rpion and @ArmaTank

:slight_smile:

Got root! PM me if you are stuck

@lahirukkk said:

:slight_smile: , PM if you need hint

pretty weird box this one !

cant find the private key everyone is talking about ! is it on the website ?