Blackhole

check all corners!

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Extracted flag… Decoded and found what looks like the flag but is not… used translator too… no go

Look at Image

I extracted flag but encoded… Decoded multiple times is it more simple than that?

Use Correct decode 64

@dm0n said:
For the first part, you should watch some of gynvaels videos :slight_smile:
No idea what to do after that tho.

Not very useful since it’s not in english…

Try to decode and used methods

maybe decryption is needed also

Used Hash decode methods

2 times b…
Cer sy…

I found the payload in the image but unsure what is is different tools show it differently. help ?

blackhole ???

Image havent paylode but we can hide some data in a image

@meni0n said:

@dm0n said:
For the first part, you should watch some of gynvaels videos :slight_smile:
No idea what to do after that tho.

Not very useful since it’s not in english…

haha he has an English channel - gynvaelen

@autorun said:

I have tried GIMP and adding and removing filters is this the right track to get flag?

@md101 said:

@autorun said:

I have tried GIMP and adding and removing filters is this the right track to get flag?

nope, sorry

found the right track

@jackshd said:

@md101 said:

@autorun said:

nope, sorry

anyone have issues submitting the flag? Me and a collegue both solved it and got the same outcome, he got it submitted, i get incorrect notice. Exact the same format of input…

Nice challenge, I got stuck for a few hours after getting the original file out thinking there was no obvious indicator where to go and what a password may be.

If I missed something “in the corners” can someone PM Me to say what :slight_smile: I tried the usual ways in Gimp as well to try and reveal data and saw nothing so I assumed data was hidden another way, and I was blindly trying “obvious” passwords and one worked to give me the final stage to work on.

I am new here. As u guys mentioned about image, but i only received the hawking directory