Longbottom misc challenge

@d4rk3r I did understand the images… about longbottom… his full name … also harrypotter linkage… no luck still

@goron
I don’t know about that. This is what I did:
I read the code > understood the rabbit hole > did something > got flag.

Take your way into using binwalk also for some lets say specific file, there is also something better to see than the actual index.html

@Frey said:
Take your way into using binwalk also for some lets say specific file, there is also something better to see than the actual index.html

i believe he has retrieved that piece of data. or at least the one i found as it is the python related…
right?

@w31rd0
Yes, it is

Does the AppleDouble file is useful to something?

@w31rd0 said:

@Frey said:

i believe he has retrieved that piece of data. or at least the one i found as it is the python related…
right?

Find a way to re-arrange the arrays… yeah you are on the right track

Objects are objective
The obvious is obvious :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

I’ve found some lists, but I’m completely clueless on how to proceed.

@vertering said:
I’ve found some lists, but I’m completely clueless on how to proceed.

try a good old Google-search. It’s a specific kind of compression

Stuck too… =(

Cannot seem to identify how python could help to settle a seemingly unordered list of weird characters…

@LeDeceiver said:
Stuck too… =(

Cannot seem to identify how python could help to settle a seemingly unordered list of weird characters…

Google one of the strings you find in the text? Might not be the first or second line… Some kind of compression is being used. Up to you to find out which one exactly

@loln00b said:

@LeDeceiver said:
Stuck too… =(

Google one of the strings you find in the text? Might not be the first or second line… Some kind of compression is being used. Up to you to find out which one exactly

+1 , thanks for the hint :slight_smile:

*solved

*solved Blurgh… Genius but blurgh…

Solved … but, crazy one though…

Can someone who solved this message me? I think I am missing a formatting piece in the flag.

If anyone is willing to double-check my thinking I’d appreciate it - got pretty far but now blocked.

same, i have this python stuff but dunno what next…

im stuck guys pm me if you can