Jerry

I am pretty new to this so wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I was able to get the credentials, but not sure what to do next.

as a NOOB personally… Even I found this box to be really easy… pm if u need hints

@Monkey23 said:
fun box took me longer than it should have cause of syntax rustiness :persevere:

got me too… spent over an hour researching oddball alternatives when syntax was my problem

so ive been trying to use nmap on this but it seems as though its blocking the ping probes what do I do?

rooted, very similar to another box I played with elsewhere

@FrostMorn21 said:
so ive been trying to use nmap on this but it seems as though its blocking the ping probes what do I do?

PM me, but im pretty sure Nmap tells you what to do in the “error” it gives you.

so i am i got root but how do i know wethere i got points for the box or not help please

i need help some PM me i have ok changed edited etc but what file am i exactly looking for to get root! some pm i got full access tho webserver tho but i am confused to get root and to get points what do i need to do! thank you

All good! Rooted!

The funny thing is I believe this box is more real world than any htb boxes currently out. You see this kind of sht all the time ■■■■. Refreshing

Well, I am a total noob, never joined a CTF before, got a shell but not sure what to do next. I have no idea where to start learning cyber security either. Can I have any tips on either of these please? Thanks

Figured it out :expressionless:

Jerry is not too difficult. With the right 2 tools I had both flags within 5 min.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

yaya Owned my first Box it was easy tho no going to lie :slight_smile:

yo,
just rooted the box, it was very easy and very frustrating at the same time as many people keep on fcking up the box >D , but anyways, is there someone i could dm to ask some questions about some stuff related to this box ? kindly dm me or ping me here, much appreciated. thanx

Rooted, PM if anyone needs help ( no spoilers )

Easy machine ! You get 2 for 1 here …

My first box lol. Learned a lot from this one.

A good beginners box.