Mischeif

IOT login u have to scan all all ports

so after scanning “ALL” the ports I am at another login page… now what to do there…

https://i.imgflip.com/2dqn6k.jpg :frowning:

Whats with this box, found the credentials, logged in, tried stego on the image, tried couple of things to be honest, what is this, should i consult the oracle or something ?
Its one of those type of boxes that “requires more enumeration i guess”

@avetamine said:
Whats with this box, found the credentials, logged in, tried stego on the image, tried couple of things to be honest, what is this, should i consult the oracle or something ?
Its one of those type of boxes that “requires more enumeration i guess”

yep… enumerate more…
did you look at the snmp info very good? any processes the pop out?

That was a fun box… learned quite a few things…
Not sure if I rooted it correctly… but did find the flag :slight_smile:
thank you @trickster0

@p3tj3v said:
thank you @trickster0

There was a previous box which had the exact same technique to get root. Ippsec made a nice and informative video about that, I suggest you take a look.

@artikrh said:

@p3tj3v said:
thank you @trickster0

There was a previous box which had the exact same technique to get root. Ippsec made a nice and informative video about that, I suggest you take a look.

And another one still active with almost the same technic (well, same principle, different program) :slight_smile:

I’m at work, but yeah so far lots of fun with this box, cant wait to get home tonight and follow up with what I found.

root flag got a cryptic message that got me confused… PM me please

EDIT: Perhaps that reflects the name of the box though…nice one @trickster0

So I got the creds which none work on ssh I have tried dirbuster as an authenticated user… No Luck… Tried a couple more angles put haven’t found anything to more forward any kicks would be great.

@dajuiceyone615 you need to contact the apache server

weird have not seen an apache service running on that box but I will keep digging

@cgrenier said:

I saw it running in the UDP enumeration but couldn’t fine that it was bound to any port number

@dajuiceyone615 said:

@cgrenier said:

I saw it running in the UDP enumeration but couldn’t fine that it was bound to any port number

same thing here :anguished:

@cdoisponto @dajuiceyone615
Well Loki is sneaky peaky :wink:

Fun!

Also, please don’t delete files people. SMH

Rooted. Fun box.

I can read all lot of stuff from the port mentioned above but nothing for creds tried to walk through a lot of things but no luck, can anyone show me a path forward pls

@it4chi Make sure to walk through all things and/or use different boots.