Pusheen Loves Graphs

Can someone provide a hint? Tons of data in IDA 7 while the executable file simply outputs the image. I understand its a stego challenge but enable to find it.

@LeDeceiver said:
Can someone provide a hint? Tons of data in IDA 7 while the executable file simply outputs the image. I understand its a stego challenge but enable to find it.

pm

pusheen: dw 2020h ?

I tried the flaw chart, I saw some things that look like text but It’s not legible.

Can I use IDA 7.0 Free for Linux?

I was able to print the cat but don’t know what to do after that…

Can someone pm me with any hint?

@Lokii said:
Ok, I’m stuck on this and it’s driving me nuts. I’m pretty sure I have gone and clicked on every graph type there is. I’ve also expanded all parents/children, and displayed charts in many different forms. Any hints?

I’ve gotten stuck too can you help? may be bounce ideas off each other.

Can someone PM me a clue? have absolutely 0 experience with IDA…

If you’re stuck: pay attention the error messages IDA gives you. See what you can do about fixing any of them.

Can someone PM me on this? I think I know what to to open, but it runs laggy af on my system :frowning:

@Snoe said:
If you’re stuck: pay attention the error messages IDA gives you. See what you can do about fixing any of them.

The only error messages I get are ‘gnulnx_x86 no such file or directory’ and that the graph is too big to display. Or are you referring to the output window?

::FACEPALM::
Nevermind. Got it. :slight_smile:

completed this challenge if need any help feel free to pm :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well that was different.

I dont know how to solve the error, can someone help me, im new here

I also had trouble working with IDA, but it is not that complicated… just focus on the error

Errors! Alerts! IDA… Pusheen… ahj!!! Where to look!!!

Oh!!! yes! Very fun!

I have the flag and now its not letting me enter it, any ideas?

Is IDA an explicit requirement or can other debuggers/disassembly programs be used? I’m familiar with Cutter/radare2 but I don’t have ready access to IDA and would like to avoid installing it if it isn’t necessary.