Stego: Forest

the hidden text inside the picture is not the flag, there is another file

I know this situation, there is a file encrypted with a password in the forest image. I thought the password was the hidden text, but when I try this text, it fails.

the text is the pwd, becarefull with uppercase, lowercase, etc…

I use this text but I get the message “The file is not fully recovered”

i used common stego tools, but it seems i can not find the hidden text.
is it plaintext? or it is somehow encoded?

Hi Guys, weird one. I found the hidden msg, used it to get the other bit. I have the HTB{} flag, but it is not working when I enter it. Could I pm someone who completed this level. Just to show them what I have and figure out why its not working.

ˆˆ
LOL was silly, I got it there.
PM for help if you need it :slight_smile:

i got the HTB{}. but it’s not working. any one can tell me what i missing.

Thank you @gm67445

np

If anyone can PM me with the tool I have the passphrase but for some reason it will not pen up

I found the hidden text in the image, but I don’t know where to go from here :confused:
tried to find if there is hidden file within the image, no luck. hints pls :cry:

@nuantiq said:
I found the hidden text in the image, but I don’t know where to go from here :confused:
tried to find if there is hidden file within the image, no luck. hints pls :cry:

I sent you a PM

Thank you @loln00b :')

i already found the text that is hidden in the image. Now i am stuck, unable to extract the zip file from the image. Any suggestions or hint will be appreciated. Thanks

got the flag

@nuantiq said:

hidden text is the first step "hidden needs to be found in stego "

Hello all , forgiv me for my bad english , well as i live in paris and il love cooking i took a CANDLE and and went to finde some HIDEN ingreedients in the DARK forest near my house to prepare a delicious CESAR salade , i will tell you how i resolve this challenge later , Bonne apetit

Aaaj! ■■■■■■ ■■■■! the text in the dark?!??! Its a safe passage?!?!?!? 0.O 00 OO O0 aaaaaj!

hey could someone PM me? I want to check if what I’m doing is correct and just typing it in wrong… or if im way off - have the hidden first step, trying to get deeper into the woods with it, just not successful yet…