nibbles privilege escalation

any hint on getting root on nibbles??
plz help…hint will be thankful

Just keep looking around. Possibly start a little closer to home…

Enumeration my friend … I know that it may sound irritating, but this is the key to find your way up to root. Try famous enumeration scripts (some of them are mentioned in the “official” Nibbles forum topic), and you will immediately understand how to get root … even if you do not have any experience on the field.

@nemo4487 said:

I got that executable file but i m not able to execute it.

I’ve rooted Nibbles, PM me for a hint.

@nemo4487 said:

got the file

@Revolution said:
Enumeration my friend … I know that it may sound irritating, but this is the key to find your way up to root. Try famous enumeration scripts (some of them are mentioned in the “official” Nibbles forum topic), and you will immediately understand how to get root … even if you do not have any experience on the field.

i got the file somewhow but still curious about enumeration scripts…is that linenum you are talking about

@Illurity said:
I’ve rooted Nibbles, PM me for a hint.

got the file sir.thank you

@Raviraj said:

@Revolution said:

i got the file somewhow but still curious about enumeration scripts…is that linenum you are talking about

Yes it is.