Bounty

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

@mpgn said:

@sahil said:

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!

I keep getting endless 500 errors, the effing eff.

@digitalp2k said:

then your payload if wrong. Try to be simple

@mpgn said:

@digitalp2k said:

then your payload if wrong. Try to be simple

even simple cmds are coming back as 500, I get 3 from the Googled script, but when I try and run any other commands, nothing.

I have the initial scan but think I’m down a rabbit hole chasing OPTIONS?? Dir buster brings me to a directory with no access??

server just hangs when I try to execute a payload/payload. I know the correct path/method. Is this expected?

@onlyamedic said:
server just hangs when I try to execute a payload/payload. I know the correct path/method. Is this expected?

I tried very complex payloads in the beginning. Those behave like you describe.

Just got root and wondering … is there any other way to privesc than via the famous exploit?

I cant manage to get a payload working! Please help a noob ):

@haggy said:

@onlyamedic said:

I tried very complex payloads in the beginning. Those behave like you describe.

Yea it was strange I Just finished it. funny enough I had a really old book about the language that helped me write a different payload lol

Stuck on upload. I googled everything on bypassing FU filteres. I have a very simple payload, just a print but I can bypass it. Any hints?

@deibit said:
Stuck on upload. I googled everything on bypassing FU filteres. I have a very simple payload, just a print but I can bypass it. Any hints?

same here

There is something strange here or it’s part of challenge ?
When I upload a file seems to be all ok (i got the message “>File uploaded successfully”) but the file not exists or other times exists and after some time disappears!!

@thek said:
When I upload a file seems to be all ok (i got the message “>File uploaded successfully”) but the file not exists or other times exists and after some time disappears!!

expected since other people can erase your upload :wink:

@mpgn said:

@thek said:

expected since other people can erase your upload :wink:

And now the upload process gives “HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error” :frowning:

after resets it gives out 500s…

just close and start a new tab if it gives 500s on previous working uploads

got user through rce. any hint on reverse shell for getting root access?

@sh4nk said:
after resets it gives out 500s…

just close and start a new tab if it gives 500s on previous working uploads

So, I develop a php script with curl for uploading file any time :wink:

Something strange is happening!
I trying many times to upload a file for over two hours…
Always returning the message “File uploaded successfully” but the file not exists!
Earlier this flow were working.
This happens only to me or there is someone else who has this problem?