Falafel

It’s been days since I’m trying to get inside the login panel. any hint will be appreciated. pm.

I’ve also tried to log in for a long time. Tried everything I can think of - can anyone help me via PM? Don’t want to spoil things here
Would be much appreciated!

Hello every one! Can you please help me out getting in falafel.
All sort of possible tries have been done from login brute force to sql injection in login page but no lick. Directory and file brute forcing also does not give much

Any tip please in PM - Thanks

@ryuk said:
It’s been days since I’m trying to get inside the login panel. any hint will be appreciated. pm.

same here, anyone can help to pm me the hints?
thanks

Man, the initial foothold on this one is kicking my ■■■■ for some reason. I’m not sure if I’m overthinking things or going down the wrong roads here. I found the interesting file, I’m in to the web page as a non-admin user (c****), people here have mentioned the profile but I’m failing to understand the hint here, and I noticed the u*****.php page but like others have mentioned it 302’s when trying to access it. I haven’t been able to get into the web page yet as an admin user, and I think that’s where I’m failing.

Anyone willing to shoot me a message with a non-spoiler nudge in the right direction? Much appreciated!

I’m struggling to even get login creds… it’s hinted that there’s a specific owasp top10 vuln in the login page, and i’ve been blasting tools to find out about said vuln but so far without success. I think I’ve tried every conceivable option with said tools and can’t figure out what I’m missing.

@chickenbit said:
Man, the initial foothold on this one is kicking my ■■■■ for some reason. I’m not sure if I’m overthinking things or going down the wrong roads here. I found the interesting file, I’m in to the web page as a non-admin user (c****), people here have mentioned the profile but I’m failing to understand the hint here, and I noticed the u*****.php page but like others have mentioned it 302’s when trying to access it. I haven’t been able to get into the web page yet as an admin user, and I think that’s where I’m failing.

Anyone willing to shoot me a message with a non-spoiler nudge in the right direction? Much appreciated!

I’m in the same boat. Any nudge appreciated.

it’s hard machine, but so interesting, i learned alot from it, it took 10 days for me to root

@chickenbit said:

After hammering at things a little bit more, I’ve made progress :slight_smile:

@osku said:
I’m struggling to even get login creds… it’s hinted that there’s a specific owasp top10 vuln in the login page, and i’ve been blasting tools to find out about said vuln but so far without success. I think I’ve tried every conceivable option with said tools and can’t figure out what I’m missing.

Same here, i’ve found an interesting file thought, and now i got 2 usernames but nothing i tried worked, if anyone can help, my dm’s are open !
Thanks

@alexmo said:

@osku said:

Same here, i’ve found an interesting file thought, and now i got 2 usernames but nothing i tried worked, if anyone can help, my dm’s are open !
Thanks

Still no success… did dropzone in the meantime, it was easy compared to this :slight_smile: The assumed vuln refuses all of my attemps in exploiting it. I’m using a well-known tool s*. Tried to write my own tool too. Makes me think the login isn’t vulnerable at all, but as others have pwned it, I just can’t see what I’m missing. I can see two usernames give a certain output and any other output (rigged or just wrong username) give another output but that’s all. Nudges are welcome.

I know how login as admin. But I have no idea how made shell or go further…

I tried harder and got the login vuln sorted out… now working on RCE… this is fun! Next time, this may be a bit easier.

‘Falafel lover, Site admin
“Know your limits.” -Anonymous’

Nice hint.

Nice, I got root

I’ve got user and I’ve been struggling with privesc for a while.
I guess the way is related to the groups m*** belongs to.

Is it v*** group the way to go?

Any hint would be appreciated…

yes

I found the “hint” file, so I know 2 usernames for the website but I can’t login as either of them. I tried SQLi and bruteforce with no success. Can anyone give me a nudge on PM ?

magic

believe me, this is a hint

@mpgn said:
magic

believe me, this is a hint

Arrexel is coming with spoiler hammer xD