NIbbles

@trodix said:
I’v tried everything, can’t find user/pass for the admin page. I’ve been on it for four hours… and I’ve read so many posts…

I’ve used cewl to generate a wordlist from the blog page and the login page… Can I have some help please?

Dont over think this. This has very weak combinations. Username wise think of the most common username like the usual defaults. Password wise think about it since it is weak. What does it mean by very weak?

@cExplr said:

@trodix said:
I’v tried everything, can’t find user/pass for the admin page. I’ve been on it for four hours… and I’ve read so many posts…

I’ve used cewl to generate a wordlist from the blog page and the login page… Can I have some help please?

Dont over think this. This has very weak combinations. Username wise think of the most common username like the usual defaults. Password wise think about it since it is weak. What does it mean by very weak?

Found it !

if someone needs any help pm me

@stevv said:
if someone needs any help pm me

I got user just struggling to get root. I used the exploit to get user but need help on root. Having trouble privesc and need some pointers

OK so no DH , but can we not reset the machine every 5 minutes? Some of us (me) are either slow typers or have slow connection. I just get ready to get a shell or try and the connection is reset

Finally got root!!! Ya so I might be smacking my forehead!!

@cExplr said:

@trodix said:

P.m me plz to help a bit!

can someone pm me login credentials, i cant find it. tried cewl etc.

Machine rooted!!, very interesting one

sooooo Im looking at the directories and I dont know what to do any hints on what I should do next?

Anyone need hits (not answer), just PM me. :lol:

@imaginarybit said:
Anyone need hits (not answer), just PM me. :lol:

PMd!

I’ve found the appropriate file (XXXXXXX.sh) just dont know how to get priv esc from it. helppppppppppp please.

can anyone help me about notes.txt and hype_key . i couldnt understand what that means

nibbleblog default credentials isnt working for me

So I can not spawn a TTY shell and keep getting errors when I run sudo command.
I have tried every Spawning method on several sites.

when I try to spawn a TTY

can’t access TTY job control turned off

When I run sudo: (i assume because i dont have TTY)

: unable to resolve host Nibbles: Connection timed out
: no tty present and no askpass program specified

Im at the very end. Going on my third day and just cant get this .sh file to play nicely.

What an emotional few days ha. But I finally have root access. If anyone needs help please ask. Thanks to all who gave me some hints

I have tty full interactive but still can’t get root. any help?

A first ctf and linux noob got root.

me: I AM A GOOOOOD!!!

wife: Get your ■■■ out here and help me bring in the groceries!

@bore1971 said:
A first ctf and linux noob got root.

me: I AM A GOOOOOD!!!

wife: Get your ■■■ out here and help me bring in the groceries!

PM me need your help on the root flag