HTB has problems with Point System (I think)

I owned Jerry machine about 5 days ago and I still have 1 point. I noticed that in the global ranking my position is 533 and the use blakaa has my same points (1 point) but he has owned 7 machine more than me. I think HTB has dealing with problem about points. I looked in this forum and I noticed that I am not the only one which has noticed this fact. What do you think? Thank for your time.

Comments

• I have raised a ticket in their support section on Sunday as I experienced the same. At least when it comes to the "progress bar" so and so much point towards the next hacker level. But they closed the ticket this morning explaining everthing looks fine, which don't. Support claimed point breakdown is correct. Which might be, however the rank calculation, seems not. So I am not satisfied with ticket closing.

hopihallido

• edited July 2018

The rank calculation is very well explained on your profile page. your points are not only about how many boxes you owned but how many active ones you Owned! Owning a 20 points machine doesn't mean you will have +20 points.

xMagass

• I'm having problems with % progress to the next rank. I've owned 3 new systems and the %towards the next rank hasn't moved at all.

fl0ki

• edited July 2018

@fl0ki
    That happens because of your rank. 75 points can't increase percentage on 'pro hacker' rank. When your points will be in your rank's range than it will increase.

• @d4rk3r said:
    @fl0ki
    That happens because of your rank. 75 points can't increase percentage on 'pro hacker' rank, when your points are in your rank's range than it will increase.

Ahh, ok. Makes sense. Cheers dude

fl0ki

• @d4rk3r said:
    @fl0ki
    That happens because of your rank. 75 points can't increase percentage on 'pro hacker' rank, when your points are in your rank's range than it will increase.

Thanks mate. That was my missing link. You have to be within the boundaries of your highest so far achieved rank in order to make % progress to the next rank.

hopihallido

• @flokii @hopihallido
    You welcome guys :)
    @hopihallido and thank you to spell it out better, I kind repeated 'rank' three times xD

• Thanks to all for reply. I made a mistake. Everything was okay with my points! :)

• its nice to see my profile very closer to "hacker" rank, i started with noon few months ago hardly and only works on active machine, since nibble went offline i lost the point else would already reached the rank hehe

masuse

• finally reached "hacker" by owning "Active" hehe

masuse

Sign In to comment.