Lernaean

Hey everyone, I’m pretty new to this. I’m trying the Lernaean web challenge, and I know what I have to do, but I can’t get “the tool” to work quite right. I get a ton of false-positives when I try. Would anyone be willing to message me and check my syntax for errors? Thanks in advance!

Figured it out! It was the syntax. If anyone else runs into this problem, feel free to shoot me a message.

@SudoGetMe Did you use Hydra for this or did you bypass the Login?

Hi! I’m ussing Hydra and it seems to take a good cupple of hours. Maybe i don’t get the correct syntax…

@SudoGetMe said:
Figured it out! It was the syntax. If anyone else runs into this problem, feel free to shoot me a message.

i didnt got you it was syntax

What programming language is it also using and you could disable something after you’ve found the password.

Hey @SudoGetMe I seem to be having problems with the hydra syntax as well, pm me if you get the chance :slight_smile:

You can PM me as well for any questions regarding the Hydra syntax.

Can someone please pm with regards to syntax with this tool - can’t get it to run. Thanks.

Finally completed this challenge if need any help feel free to ask.

Type your comment> @zz123 said:

Finally completed this challenge if need any help feel free to ask.

i am noob sir…if you are free please help me…

One could use the xHydra GTK it is GUI driven

Since the challenge is out. Here’s my write up: HTB — Lernaean Web Challenge Write-up | by Pedro Henrique Cardoso | BugDecoder | Medium