Just wanted to say this..

I am a noob on this forum, but have been in IT/Security for a while. I want to call out @codenameroot and @DrChud for providing me with help. Not answers but help. I say this because not all hobbies/work do you find kindness to noobs. Seriously, I enjoy this field and feel (IMO) we are stronger as many helping one another the more of thr rogue mentality . Anyway thanks and root shells to you all :slight_smile:

@opnsysme said:
I am a noob on this forum, but have been in IT/Security for a while. I want to call out @codenameroot and @DrChud for providing me with help. Not answers but help. I say this because not all hobbies/work do you find kindness to noobs. Seriously, I enjoy this field and feel (IMO) we are stronger as many helping one another the more of thr rogue mentality . Anyway thanks and root shells to you all :slight_smile:

Right on! Thanks for the shoutout! :smile:

Hello fello noob!

@opnsysme said:

This ^, Sums things up well. This is a cool place to hang out and the people make it.

I wish there is a like button here :+1: Kudos to all noobs :slight_smile: This is an amazing community to be in