Dev0ops hints

Comments

• Hi All,

I have obtained the user.txt. I am stuck in the next steps. I have read few log files but still not sure how to progress. Is there any hints? I tried to read all the post here but still not able to figure out.

Thank you

• Total n00b here and I need my hand held for this one. Been working for a couple of days on this. Thanks.

• edited September 2018

Hi All,

I don't find the injection point for upload file , can you give me some hints ?
    There are only 2 pages but I don't see anything

• @evilcall said:
    Hi All,

I don't find the injection point for upload file , can you give me some hints ?
    There are only 2 pages but I don't see anything

It's in front of you bro, just read what all is written on the '2 pages' you found.

TheLegend

• @drywaterv2 said:
    This machine requires XML knowledge doesn't it?

I dont think so, I didn't had any knowledge when i did the machine.

Google bro, it has answer to almost everything

TheLegend

• @meowzilla said:
    Hi All,

I have obtained the user.txt. I am stuck in the next steps. I have read few log files but still not sure how to progress. Is there any hints? I tried to read all the post here but still not able to figure out.

Thank you

You know, when I don't find anything, poking around in all the folders that i have access to helps :wink:

TheLegend

• edited September 2018

But maybe feed.py file available on the internet and I need to look source code ?

• @evilcall said:
    But maybe feed.py file available on the internet and I need to look source code ?

No need for all that, try a different approach.

--Skunkfoot

• I have tried everything I know.. Are there some parameter guess in get request ?

• edited September 2018

@9999volts said:
    Oh, i got something :) TY GreysMatter

• Finally got it! Nice box, thank you for this one! Went down multiple wrong routes, but I learned a lot during all those ways. Enumeration still teaches a lot too a newbie like me. :)

• edited September 2018

DAMIT

• edited September 2018

Can i have some PM for hint to get priv esc? Thx! (I got the r*a.)
    Solved! "Back in time in DevOps mode"

• Can anyone let me know if "internal server error" is indicative of a goosed box or just poor formatting of what im posting?

tried lots of formats and i see get requests come back to me, but never the info i ask for.... :|

• edited September 2018

@Phrenesis2k said:

@HackingSnake said:
    I'm still at the beginning , found a page on a port. I'm trying to enumerate with dirbuster but gives me some errors, am I on the wrong track?

For some reason dirbuster failed for me aswell. try dirb

Having problems with dirb, I get a "Calculating NOT_FOUND code..."

edit: any suggestion on which wordlist to use?

• If someone need help for an initial foothold pm me

DeepBlue5

• Stuck on the XML cant escalate it further.. any hint..?

• Amazing box @lokori ! Really enjoyed the the user, a bit too obvious for root but it was very fun. Great Box! :+1:

• > @sakyb said:
    > Stuck on the XML cant escalate it further.. any hint..?

What files/folders can you read? What would be great to read from a user directory?

jamesa

• Hi all,

Is there anyone I could PM? I've got user.txt, I've got a shell access but am really struggling to get root.txt. I've trawled through logs, through code, through config files, etc.

Thanks

P0e

• hey guys, can someone PM me? I got user flag, im having issues getting shell. I have r*a but its giving me invalid format error despite validating it and getting a thumbprint from it. Ive been at this for a few days now and its killin me

• How to connect with uPnP/5000 port ,exploit?

• @n3gz404 said:
    hey guys, can someone PM me? I got user flag, im having issues getting shell. I have r*a but its giving me invalid format error despite validating it and getting a thumbprint from it. Ive been at this for a few days now and its killin me

Message me, I've got shell

• I believe I've found the priv esc vector, however I can't seem to execute commands. Would love to have a chat, figure out where I'm going wrong if someone is kind enough.

Cheers!

• @jamesa said:

am unable to read file from server... what payload i can you in my xml ..? help!

• edited September 2018

Well, it's time to give up. I've got user.txt, can read some files and can see the past (basics), but I definitely don't know how to use this information. Please, PM me a hint.
    UPD: Got it by myself! :)

• I really enjoyed this one, very "addictive" machine indeed.

Thanks to @lokori !

• Rooted - great box, PM me for hints

• fun box! all i can say is remember, keep it simple stupid

• rooted, pm me for hints

Sign In to comment.