Shocker Pri Escalation

stuck in pri escalation …!!!

@Agent22 said:

Enumerate everything, You will find a way for priv escalation.Good luck.

@yolchuyev said:

@Agent22 said:

Enumerate everything, You will find a way for priv escalation.Good luck.

THANKs … its take my 2 hours but finally, i got the root flag … dat was silly mistake …i was overthinking …

There are a few things everyone should always do once a shell has been initiated. One of those things is a massive red flag as to your system permissions.

Hi, stuck as well after the shell. I really don’t know how to proceed :\

@Dviros said:
Hi, stuck as well after the shell. I really don’t know how to proceed :\

Just enumerate the system…u ll find the way to root …

Wow… this took me hours and was so freaking easy in the end. Thanks for all the hints, that really helped me searching the web for what I needed in the end! :slight_smile:

hi i suck at privesc
enumerated with LinEnum i know the way to root is in displayed there but i can not figure a way in can someone give me a little hint or send me a source to read so i can finally root this machine :tired_face:

@BenSalem said:
hi i suck at privesc
enumerated with LinEnum i know the way to root is in displayed there but i can not figure a way in can someone give me a little hint or send me a source to read so i can finally root this machine :tired_face:

Check ur inbox

@Agent22 can you send the source to me too?

@zztczcx said:
@Agent22 can you send the source to me too?

Which Source ?

@Agent22 said:

@BenSalem said:
hi i suck at privesc

Check ur inbox

I thought you have some source about how to get root.

Read G0tM1lks Privilege Escalation guide what you’re looking for is in there… Also a great guide and should be one of the guides you follow for every priv esc until you make your own. Basic Linux Privilege Escalation - g0tmi1k

Hello, got stuck in priv esc after getting a shell, tried to spawn a tty using perl but no luck, Where i went wrong? Im i thinking in right direction? Stuck more than 2 week, apologies for my question.

@Farmer789 dude, this is a very huge spoiler

@puerkito66 said:
@Farmer789 dude, this is a very huge spoiler

Sorry , my apologies, im i going in right direction? pls give some suggestion.

Finally got a way to root, it was a good experience, need to be more careful.