Problem with progress bar?

Hello, i think i have a problem with my progress bar for the next rank.

Some history...
I owned Bashed (user/root) before the retirement and had some points for my next rank. After the retirement i lost the points (went to 0%) and i know that it's the sites policy.
After that, i purchased a VIP subscription and own 2 retired boxes (root/user) and 1 user before it goes off the pool. I read that the retired machines give 50% points for root and 25% for user.
Now i owned user on Nibbles (still active) and working for root.

To the point.
I still see my progress bar to 0% and i would like to ask the following:
Is this a "bug" that only i experience?
Will the points add up next week?

P.S.
Before i reach this rank (script kiddie), my progress bar was going up every time i was "owned" a box or completing challenges.

Thank you for your time reading this and looking forward for your answers.

Comments

• This is normal. When a box is retired you lose the points it counted for towards your next rank. If you've already achieved a rank you maintain it, only progress towards the next rank is lost.
  • @valentinelocke said:
    This is normal. When a box is retired you lose the points it counted for towards your next rank. If you've already achieved a rank you maintain it, only progress towards the next rank is lost.

Yes, i know what you are talking about.
    But, as i mentioned above, i owned the user on Nibbles as well (which is still an active box) and my progress bar is still stuck on 0%.

• So any one know why this happens? Noticed that after Pro Hacker it just shows 0% no matter if you root active boxes.

Hack The Box
    -OSCP-

• Type your comment> @D3vnull said:

So any one know why this happens? Noticed that after Pro Hacker it just shows 0% no matter if you root active boxes.

I'm having the same issue from Hacker --> Pro Hacker

Have 3 active machines user/root and still showing 0% for me as well

Fibbot
    OSCP

• I have the same problem, rooted two active boxes and still at 0%

• edited May 2019

If you click on the small 'i' next to your points number in your profile, than you'll see the exact breakdown of your points.

@AlexAGR you're at 8.99% currently. At some point in the past you had the 20% required for 'hacker' rank, thus you still have that rank.
    Next rank progress bar counts from the current rank, so you are 0% towards 'Pro Hacker' as you have lower ownership than required for 'Hacker'.

fleitner
    Starting out...

• @fleitner thank you for your kindly reply!

Sign In to comment.