Olympus

Comments

• Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.
  • @c2600 said:
    Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.

Be creative :)

it2w

• @it2w said:

@c2600 said:
    Need a hint on how to proceed after the cap file. Hope someone can help.

Be creative :)

And use what you've got ! Maybe it look irrelevant now, but everything have an importance :p

HomardBoy

• Got 3 items from the cap file, i have been digging a lot, seem to be stuck in a dead end. Could I PM someone for help?

• edited August 2018

Any hints regarding Root ?

• i got the cap and the passwd ,wut to do next

• psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

• @waspy said:
    psk f*******************************************************************8 i cant read any useful data from the cap

try to decrypt it

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• damn the exploit now not working after i got the cap file
    Exploit completed, but no session was created.

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• @sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

• > @waspy said:
    > @sazouki the exploit works fine ,kill the vpn and reconnect ;i cant read useful data from cap already got psk hash

i tired but the same damn any one has fix to this ? the exploit was working fine but now no session was created

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• edited August 2018

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

• got user best box so far..

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• edited August 2018

• everything woks fine after changing vpn keys with fresh one; to root now

• I am stuck on Crete, if anyone can offer up a tip it would be appreciated.

• edited August 2018

• I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete's door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

pzylence
    OSCP

• > @pzylence said:
    > I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete's door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

knock knock knock

Arrexel
    OSCP | I'm not a rapper

• edited August 2018

@sazouki said:
    > @pzylence said:
    > I know what I need to do, but somehow Crete's door are closed and are not opening the way I try to. Anyone up for a quick discuss?

knock knock knock

I got what you're saying, but its a different problem related to initial foothold after n1*7o PM'd you...

pzylence
    OSCP

• Can anyone PM me what to do with the .cap file. I have some idea's but I dunno how to put them to the test.

• Took me a while, finally rooted, good learning curve. Nice box.

hexiburner

• Interesting box... I liked learning about some new techniques, not sure I enjoyed the guessing part, but I guess sometimes you need to do that even irl. Thanks for the box @OscarAkaElvis , had fun!

• Could someone please give me hint (DM) how to proceed with the DNS? I have cracked the pcap, maybe found something useful. But I'm stuck.

• Can someone please tell me or pm me regarding the step after cracking the pass in cap file?
    i think i found something (maybe not) in the decrypted data and dunno how to use it .
    tried to enum the dns but how can we "dig" if we have no domain name.
    Thanks !

Hack The Box

• Oh thanks for the tips guys finally got root !!
    The guessing part just wasn't mine hehe , and the pain i needed to overcome to get root with the privesc(do****) uhhh (anyone who thinks he got the easiest method to privesc please pm me)
    thumbs to the creator and definitely gonna use the airgeddon !
    Thanks

Hack The Box

• this is one hell of a box, damn fun working on this one, i learnt a few nice things working on this box, priv esc is nothing compared to the initial work required to get user flag,
    any help required feel free to hit me up on discord [ vrvik#7626 ]

• weird things my nikto scan showing up! every link shows encrypted output which i try other then the weblinks. Lost now, hints pls

masuse

• Rooted PM if need help

edited August 2018

Just finished it.

In general have to say the machine was good, it had different things going on and the story in general was also pretty cool.

However, I still have mixed feelings about that "jump" you have to do in order to move on. I would suggest to the people who are struggling with that bit (you know when you're there), to actually follow the story-line that is being told through the various machines. That, along with some basic enumeration (and some simple guessing, use what you have!), can point you in the right direction.

Sign In to comment.