Canape

15678911»

Comments

• @protsenko said:
    > @tt0t3s said:
    > I'm having a hell of a time trying to clone a repo. Is there some kinda trick to this that is different from how I would normally do this?

Use https://github.com/internetwache/GitTools/tree/master/Extractor

You have to enumerate a little bit more .

• @tt0t3s said:
    I'm having a hell of a time trying to clone a repo. Is there some kinda trick to this that is different from how I would normally do this?

nope. have a look inside the directory. there is a file where you can get the exactly url to use to clone it.

Hack The Box

• Roooot, thanks all xD, PM if you need help :) "

• Can someone expound on how to narrow down where to look for vector for initial foothold? Dirbuster gave a lot of output so even just looking at the 200 response code is overwhelming 😴 to say the least. Every directory opens so far is bogus!!!

lordsoahc
    CCNP, CCNAx3

• Just rooted. Really enjoy the journey!!.

• Is some1 online right now to ask smth.I think im super close to first reverse shell but im stucked!!!I think i do smth wrong on encoding

• can someone pm me on initial foothold, i have the u*****e working recreated in my environment and had the hash file path working however keep getting 500 errors??

• edited September 2018

(deleted)

• @protsenko said:
    > @tt0t3s said:
    > I'm having a hell of a time trying to clone a repo. Is there some kinda trick to this that is different from how I would normally do this?

Use https://github.com/internetwache/GitTools/tree/master/Extractor

this is the best clue ever,, thankyou bro

• Finally got root on this bad boy, by far has been the hardest box I've done and I really learned a lot. A day before it gets retired, just couldn't wait for that =P

Fibbot
    OSCP

• Machine is super unstable. I was able to clone the git repo and find some info but still cant get user! AHHH! If anyone is willing to provide a nudge, please let me know

• rooted! that was a wild ride! thanks @otaman for the nudge! Paying it forward, feel free to PM if you need help!

• Good day guys, I got reverse shell but am having issues exploiting the db, got a particular db that I have access to but can't get datas out of it, hints on resources to check out??, Thank You
  • Hi all, I have a really strange problem. I am on to getting RCE. Wrote my exploit to get a reverse shell. When I execute it with my IP and Port as reverse IP and Port, I get a 500 Server Error. However, if I give any arbitrary IP (not mine), the exploit works. Has anyone an idea about what I'm doing wrong? Any hint is greatly appreciated

• Box is retired just go read up the write up or check ipsec video on YouTube
  • @Afolic said:
    Box is retired just go read up the write up or check ipsec video on YouTube

I still want to do it on my own... What does retired mean, after all? It is still reachable, webserver still running. Does it mean, reverse shell is not possible anymore?

• Also, why do I get 500 only with my htb IP, not with others?

Sign In to comment.