Need help , i'm new and just now registered..

edited March 2018 in Off-topic

Just registered and can't solve nothing , tried machine and couldn't solve nothing , i was wondering if i can get a guide from somebody cuz i really need that help , Thanks :)

Comments

• start with bashed machine

peek

• @peek said:
    start with bashed machine

i started but i don't get the hang of it , don't know where to start

• nmap and dirb

peek

• You should try nmap and you should learn php and learn how the linux command line works too, hak5 youtube channel has really awesome tutorials! You should check them out.

• @MagicianSenpai said:
    You should try nmap and you should learn php and learn how the linux command line works too, hak5 youtube channel has really awesome tutorials! You should check them out.

i tried to nmap i only got that port 80 open in http
    and tried to dirb 10.10.10.68 and got couple of websites and don't know what to do now where do i keep looking i'm even in the right path ?

• I didn't even use dirb because i personally don't like it... I use uniscan to scan websites.. but you have to learn about php and directories.. and linux commands xD
    I won't give you the anwser but.. keep looking for files and stuff :3
    If you want to learn something try to complete the basic challenges in "hack this site"

• watch ippsec videos on youtube, he explains basic and advanced stuffs for htb

peek

• @peek said:
    watch ippsec videos on youtube, he explains basic and advanced stuffs for htb

Absolutely! Watching his videos are a great way to learn. Also, read the manuals of all the tools that you are trying to use. They really help. Finally, check out the OWASP web site. OWASP does a great job of explaining common web vulns.

x0xxin

Sign In to comment.